Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the song Axver, but couldn't hear the feed to tell you the answer.

And for Sue - yes, Alli was pulled up (again) for Mysterious Ways

*de-lurk*

sue4u2 said:
Did anyone mention a belly dancer that was pulled from the crowd during MW?
(according to u2tours)
I'm getting some play-by-play from another Interferencer and there was someone on stage, but belly dancing was not mentioned.

:shifty: Hi setlisters. :wave:

a-hem, killers retarded.... i love the killers, I love U2 more... but what the fuck is, i know a girl, a girl called party, party girl??

If you shout... said:

Thank you. I would kill that line, if I could. I love that song so much...but then that shit happens. And then the gospel choir comes in. Oh, the horror....

I can't even objectively talk about that song, that's how much I hate that one line. It ruins everything that comes within close proximity to it.

dan_smee said:
a-hem, killers retarded.... i love the killers, I love U2 more... but what the fuck is, i know a girl, a girl called party, party girl??

That is another example of a bad/questionable lyric. Though the song has worse...

Lila64 said:
I know the song Axver, but couldn't hear the feed to tell you the answer.

And for Sue - yes, Alli was pulled up (again) for Mysterious Ways

I'm pretty sure Bono did the "I really want to know you, Lord" line. He definitely said stuff he sings when I've seen My Sweet Lord noted as a snippet.

dan_smee said:

party girl:drool:
now the lyric "the air is heavy/heavy like a truck":eyebrow:

mobvok said:

Too late, I've decided to punish myself by listening to all 6:23 of Elvis Presley and America. :grumpy:

Fun song, that... I particularly like the way it begins and ends... was listening to it (not to punish myself) but while working in the physics lab this afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom