Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everything done acoustically this tour has been fucking astoundingly good!

Yahweh
Stuck
Walk On
Fast Cars

all:drool: :drool: :drool:

AtomicBono said:

oh man, you're incredibly lucky, I'd kill to see them in NYC, probably the place I'd want to see them most besides Dublin. Bet it was fantastic, eh?

but I got to see them before you, and on Bono's birthday :wink:

it was awesome. I'm going to see them in NYC in a few weeks again with or without tickets :lmao:

lucky you! :madspit: :wink: I only wish I'd gotten into them right before that tour started, instead of right after it ended :sad:

Zooropa1310 said:
Edge's backup vocals on live Yahweh, is easily one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard from them. During the final chorus/verse, the "Ohhh oh ohhh oh ohhhh"

:drool:

YES that's my favourite part of the entire song.

STREAM!

I haven't actually listened to any bootlegs of the Vertigo tour yet. This will be my first time hearing anything live from the tour.

Queen Bee said:

:ohmy: That's totally Axver. He's got that fro action going on there.

I know! It has to be him. Or someone who looks a hell of a lot like him! Can you confirm, Axver?

sami0201 said:

it was awesome. I'm going to see them in NYC in a few weeks again with or without tickets :lmao:

lucky you! :madspit: :wink: I only wish I'd gotten into them right before that tour started, instead of right after it ended :sad:

haha i bet they'll play some different stuff in NYC when you see them, rock on.

I saw 'em Chicago this tour, first leg...and I'm seeing them in Cleveland, GA's for the first time!!! :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom