Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sami0201 said:

:lol: how old are you? I think we might be the same age

I'm 17 and my first concert was 5/10/01 in Indianapolis.

Walk On...:drool: really a fantastic closer, it was a bit brave of U2 to end on a hopeful note for once, you know?

AtomicBono said:

I suppose I should thank him if I meet him in Cleveland. Most people say, you know, "thanks for the great music" "thanks for all you're doing in Africa" but me, I'll say "thanks for the fire hydrant-sheep sex"

Hey, he'll remember me at least...he may not WANT to, but...

:lmao: Best. Line. Ever.

Even the acoustic Walk On at my show made me a little teary-eyed. Elevation version is just devine though.

AtomicBono said:

I suppose I should thank him if I meet him in Cleveland. Most people say, you know, "thanks for the great music" "thanks for all you're doing in Africa" but me, I'll say "thanks for the fire hydrant-sheep sex"

Hey, he'll remember me at least...he may not WANT to, but...

*literally chokes on gum*

might as well add "near-death experience" to list of bono's accomplishments... :ohmy:

Is any sound coming through the stream? I know the concert hasn't started yet but is anything else playing?

T.B.

Clawgrabber said:

ricardo...

gone=boston dvd / walk on single / live in boston itunes ep / boston best buy promo

oh, hell, i won't even need ricardo's help to find that. i might even have it already. thanks. :)

shart1780 said:
Hey everyone. What's the setlist so far?
'

Well, let's see. They've played Mercy, acoustic Sunday Bloody Sunday, 11 'O Clock Tick Tock, The Electric Co., Gone, All I Want is You, Walk On, and some other stuff I forgot. not in that order. somehow or another U2 managed to play these songs on different dates. they used Edge's time machine, I'm sure

Partyslammer said:
Is any sound coming through the stream? I know the concert hasn't started yet but is anything else playing?

T.B.

It's working and gorman is playing us in with some random U2-ness.

Partyslammer said:

T.B.

Yes, Radio Gorman's on air.

shart1780 said:
Ummm.. they played Mercy and Gone? You're joking right?

On the pre-show radio stream. The actual concert will be reassuringly predictable. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom