Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream, Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zooropa1310 said:

I think so :|

Apparently he is big into drugs and spends 4 hours at gas stations because he is so wacked...

are you kidding??

Zooropa1310 said:

I think so :|

Apparently he is big into drugs and spends 4 hours at gas stations because he is so wacked...

:ohmy: Not bad enough just to be arrested, but to be arrested on national TV!

KhanadaRhodes said:

hydrahump.gif

hump.gif

:angel:

GibsonGirl said:

In that case, maybe we can see you on video! I have a DVD that has some songs from those dates on it, and sometimes the camera has some good shots of the GA audience. I'll have to be on the lookout for you!

I'd love some stills. I can't find myself in photos of the gigs. 26th, I was front row in front of Edge, my friend and I were waving signs written on sheets of paper - he had "PLAY ONE TREE HILL" and I had "TICK TOCK". This spot was right on the edge of the rail by the ellipse entry, and the 28th, I was on the other side of the entry on the ellipse walkway rail (like only a couple of metres away from my spot on the 26th) with Kate.

I haven't downloaded that DVD out of spite of shitty wankers who hoard everything and have no concepts of generosity or sharing. Giving someone a couple of songs and keeping the full DVD is like going up to a man lost in the desert with a full water bottle, pouring two drops of water on his tongue, and walking away while yelling at him to be grateful for what he got.

AtomicBono said:

Indeed. Very impressive. But hey, I'd do anything up to but not including selling my soul to see U2 live (unless they played Mofo and Discotheque. then, yeah, I'd totally sell my soul for that shit). Luckily my daddy's a rich lawyer so I don't have to do anything really :wink:

A pox on poverty!!!!! Bah.

:wink:

I accidentally clicked off of Gorman's Stream in iTunes to listen to North and South of the River live.....:mad:

Axver said:

I'd love some stills. I can't find myself in photos of the gigs. 26th, I was front row in front of Edge, my friend and I were waving signs written on sheets of paper - he had "PLAY ONE TREE HILL" and I had "TICK TOCK". This spot was right on the edge of the rail by the ellipse entry, and the 28th, I was on the other side of the entry on the ellipse walkway rail (like only a couple of metres away from my spot on the 26th) with Kate.

I haven't downloaded that DVD out of spite of shitty wankers who hoard everything and have no concepts of generosity or sharing. Giving someone a couple of songs and keeping the full DVD is like going up to a man lost in the desert with a full water bottle, pouring two drops of water on his tongue, and walking away while yelling at him to be grateful for what he got.

:up:

I'll have a look now, since I can't get into the stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom