Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Hello everyone, we have a stream today, courtesy of Chrisedge via gorman's server. To listen, open http://live.g0rman.com:8000 in a program that supports streaming such as WinAmp or iTunes. Places are limited to 64 so be quick: it would be appreciated if someone could mirror this if required. The stream will be SILENT until Radio Gorman starts. There will be a pre-show today.

U2 will likely take the stage around 9:20-9:30pm US Pacific time. Las Vegas has a later starting time than most cities, with the opener taking the stage at 8pm rather than 7:30pm. 9:30pm US Pacific time is 12:30am Sunday US eastern and 3:30pm Sunday in Queensland.

So, I suppose the big question everyone wants answered is whether Mofo will be played today, or if maybe The Wanderer will debut or Zoo Station with its slot machine graphics will reappear. Word from Las Vegas is that In A Little While, Until The End Of The World, and Mysterious Ways were all soundchecked in full today. But as we know all too well with Mofo, just because a song is soundchecked doesn't mean it will be played - either that night or at all.

Also, I'd like to request that no-one make a setlist party more than two hours before U2 take the stage. This is simply so we don't have excessively lengthy off-topic discussion that does not belong in this forum. I'm making this thread a little bit early just to make sure no-one beats me to making the thread, as I want the information in this post to be right at the start for everyone to see.

Enjoy the gig! :wave:

Last edited:
Pop Artist said:
Whoa, that blast was unexpected...it scared me for a minute... :yikes:
yeah it scared me too! i jumped! :shifty: then when it suddenly stopped i was afraid i'd gotten kicked off or something. this is the first time i've successfully been able to listen to one of the streamed concerts so i'm a bit paranoid :wink:

Axver said:
I have music playing in iTunes and the stream on WinAmp.
yeah i think i may just do that until the pre-show music kicks in. :hmm:

Hell guys, just joined the stream, my first one so I hope it goes well tonight. Should be a good show.

I'm wondering if U2 want to do UTEOTW with the Zoo baby slot machine graphics ... :hmm:

Or maybe Zoo Station? It's worth noting the pattern of the last three performances of ZS:

2005-08-14, Lisbon
2005-09-12, Toronto
2005-10-10, New York

I hope U2 play it next on 2005-11-08, Oakland! :hyper:

Unfortunately, there's no 2005-12-06 show, so the pattern's about to be broken one way or another.

gorman said:
That was the first 7 seconds of Vertigo from Chicago 9/21!

I'm such a tease!

Gorman - you don't tend to lose power during storms do you?:yikes:

because it looks like we are about to get nailed with a nasty one -in St Charles right now :sad:

I don't know if I'm going to be able to stay awake for tonight's stream :reject:

I can't wait for east coast shows again!

I'm hoping for some surprises tonight... and no, I don't know the setlist for tonight. :wink:

nurse chrissi said:

Gorman - you don't tend to lose power during storms do you?:yikes:

because it looks like we are about to get nailed with a nasty one -in St Charles right now :sad:

Nah, usually the power stays okay during bad storms. I'm in the city (near Soulard), and the weather is fine thus far here. I'm sure that'll change though :)

Do we have someone else who could work backup just in case something bad does happen with gorman's power?

Queen Bee said:

Check your email :kiss:

:heart: :heart: :heart: (THANK YOU.)

aaand i'm off to eat dinner and watch blackadder until the pre-show starts.

which means no one has to worry about sudden nutella attacks. *hides*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom