Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorman, I really must thank you for doing this. I'm hearing all these performances I've never heard before. Haha. This Sweetest Thing is absolutely gorgeous.

Queen Bee said:
U2Barbarork, which HR cartoon features Marzipan as Beaker? I'm really behind on the latest cartoons/emails :(

It's the interactive Halloween special that came out on Monday. She speaks Beaker-ese at the end as well :D

mobvok said:

U2Tours says it was played during the Elevation First Leg.

It was. I saw it twice. Also had the pleasure of "The Ground Beneath Her Feet," "Gone," "Discotheque/Staring at the Sun," "Wake Up Dead Man," and a host of other semi-rarities. Tour debut of "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For," as well. Not to mention "11 O'Clock Tick Tock." That was clearly the best May of my life. You could've killed me then, and I'd have died a happy-ass man.

u2forlife said:
Sweetest Things reminds me of the time my boyfriend forgot my birthday :sad:
if he sent Bono to apologize, then I'd call things even :wink:

I’m babysitting tonight, I’m really glad to have this stream to pass the time, I hope I’ll be able to get back in after I get home later

Hmm, this sounds like the version they did at the first or second Giants Stadium Popmart show right before they settled on the acoustic... :hmm:

now that i've got my dose of blackadder in...

i'm loving this version of staring at the sun. very dark.

ya know, i turned down plans with real life friends to listen to this stream tonight. *facepalm*

yeah. i have priorities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom