Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Thanks for the drinks! They always go good with a hockey game! Canucks playing the Flames tonight...

that's right. U2 and The Canucks. I'll drink to that:D

ThoraSEB said:
Hi everyone! :wave:

Thanks for the drinks! They always go good with a hockey game! Canucks playing the Flames tonight...

Hockey :drool:

Leafs won tonight! Weeeeeeeeee :rockon:

Axver said:

I personally think it'll be one or the other as far as UTEOTW and MW go. I think it's more realistic that U2 will play those two than Mofo or Wanderer or IALW because they've very successfully done them earlier this tour, especially MW.

yeah, my guess is MW as well...

that song on this tour is a great choice...
needs to be played more anyway

i think that if the rumours are true, and U2 is playing in spanish speaking countries...

they should play Vertigo with reversed lyrics...

like this:

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOURTEEN

hola, hola
HELLO!
estoy en un lugar llamado Vertigo
WHERE IS THAT?
es todo que deseo que no sabia
a menos que usted me de algo
puedo SENTIRME!!! SENTIRME!!!!

Clawgrabber said:

yeah, my guess is MW as well...

that song on this tour is a great choice...
needs to be played more anyway

Argh, I actually meant to say it'd be one or the other with UTEOTW and ZS. I think it could be FAINTLY possible that they'd do UTEOTW and MW, say if they open the first encore by using Zoo Baby --> UTEOTW, follow it with Fly, and then MW.

I guess we'll see, though! It'd be kinda funny if one of the recently rumoured songs (besides IALW) shows up in the main set!

Clawgrabber said:
i think that if the rumours are true, and U2 is playing in spanish speaking countries...

they should play Vertigo with reversed lyrics...

like this:

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOURTEEN

hola, hola
HELLO!
estoy en un lugar llamado Vertigo
WHERE IS THAT?
es todo que deseo que no sabia
a menos que usted me de algo
puedo SENTIRME!!! SENTIRME!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Clawgrabber said:
if KHANADA scolds you, you can always agree to a PLEBArgain

har har

I figured that picture was bad ass enough to be considered PLEBA-lite :D

okay - now I really hate hail:(

Axver said:

Argh, I actually meant to say it'd be one or the other with UTEOTW and ZS. I think it could be FAINTLY possible that they'd do UTEOTW and MW, say if they open the first encore by using Zoo Baby --> UTEOTW, follow it with Fly, and then MW.

I guess we'll see, though! It'd be kinda funny if one of the recently rumoured songs (besides IALW) shows up in the main set!

yeah, it would rule if they pulled a blinder Achtung 4 song Encore that might even be cooler than Mofo or Wanderer or Unforgettable Fire...

eh... maybe not

Alright, no more teasing :) I'll start the pre-show at 10PM central... about an hour and a half before U2 come on.

hey setlisters :wave:

can't wait to see if they trot out the AB encore again :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom