Las Vegas II Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Wow, the slaughter is over down in Australia! The Windies only managed 129 in their second innings. :sad:

You're kidding.

That's a disgrace.

If you shout... said:

Chi-town only. I keeps it real. I couldn't imagine seeing the band anywhere else. All 11 lifetime shows, all Chicago, all the motherfuckin' way. Woop woop.

did they not play "the ground beneath her feet" often during elevation?

i only saw one show that tour. it was in chicago, first leg, and they played it.

i wish my obsession had woken up a couple years earlier. sigh. i could have caught some amazing shows.

If you shout... said:

Chi-town only. I keeps it real. I couldn't imagine seeing the band anywhere else. All 11 lifetime shows, all Chicago, all the motherfuckin' way. Woop woop.
:up:

nice...

i was there for 3 of those shows. 2 in may 1 in october

i agree, they always play better in chi town...
and they never come to kansas, so i drive to see them if they are less than 24 hours away (and sometimes i do something dumb and drive to miami or new york)

I've never heard this song in its entirety before. :| First time! :) <---- 11 'O Clock Tick Tock

YES!

BEST 11 O'CLOCK TICK TOCK EVER!

(This is 5 June 1983, Red Rocks. I've a fucking radar for this thing.)

:rockon:

alexdescending said:

did they not play "the ground beneath her feet" often during elevation?

i only saw one show that tour. it was in chicago, first leg, and they played it.

i wish my obsession had woken up a couple years earlier. sigh. i could have caught some amazing shows.

Chicago is a great town to see U2 in

I'll always catch all of the shows there:drool:

Clawgrabber said:
:up:

nice...

i was there for 3 of those shows. 2 in may 1 in october

i agree, they always play better in chi town...
and they never come to kansas, so i drive to see them if they are less than 24 hours away (and sometimes i do something dumb and drive to miami or new york)

Yeah, I'm VERY lucky in that I live in the area. If not, I'd have had to spend a lot of money on a lot more than overpriced tickets, overpriced gas, and overpriced parking.

Ahh...I actually missed the library thing and haven't seen it around for (video) download! Must seek the audio then...

u2forlife said:
You know there's an 11 O'Clock Tick Tock diner in NYC....just some facts...ok nevermind

i ate there on more than one occasion after the MSG shows this tour!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom