Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

if people can't figure out that a thread is closed because it's reached more than 500 replies, then i don't know what to say!

that's hard to do when YOU'RE TYPING A POST!

:mad:

:hug:

That pic of Edge on the ellipse is rather odd looking. It's so low and it also looks like the rail is further away.

cleazer said:
are other people here listening too? Why doesn't it work for me?

Cleazer, did you get a yahoo id? i can ask them to pull you into the rom I'm in. what's your yahoo id?

These setlist parties are so different without Gorman streaming. :huh: :( :mad: I'm spoiled....

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Electric Co. / Send In The Clowns Snippet / See Me Feel Me Snippet
5. The Ocean
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While Snippet
7. Beautiful Day

And Khanada - you have to at least post a "continue to the next thread" before slamming the door shut on many partyers. We know when we are at or near 500. Some of us have been to several parties (now runs away because Khanada looks like this :madwife: )

BEAUTIFUL DAY!

3454398%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3257%3E945%3E662%3EWSNRCG%3D3232%3C%3A895844%3Anu0mrj

U2DMfan said:
fuck

I just made a great and clever post in response to If you shout... you probably wold have totally dug it, and....."thread is closed"

good God, forget it

Boo!

Lila64 said:
And Khanada - you have to at least post a "continue to the next thread" before slamming the door shut on many partyers. We know when we are at or near 500. Some of us have been to several parties (now runs away because Khanada looks like this :madwife: )
if everyone knows they're at or near 500, why is this thread now full of people whining that they were replying but the thread was closed?

seriously, can the topic be dropped already? jesus christ.

the stage is def. smaller

SMBEdit Your Sig | Sig Edit (Staff) | Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged
[Click Here to See the Profile for bono_man2002] [Click here to Send bono_man2002 a Private Message] [Find more posts by bono_man2002] [Add bono_man2002 to your buddy list] </images/gallery.gif> [Edit/Delete Message] [Reply w/Quote]