Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ThoraSEB said:
Hmm... noticing a lot of ppl who are not good at math here. :hmm: One of the many things that some U2 fans have in common, I guess!

Well, this is true. Bono can't even count!

"uno, dos, tres, catorce"

ThoraSEB said:

I passed high school math only because my teachers had pity on me, and would just barely pass me. I got straight A's in everything else, it's just I never could understand math. It's so sad that I was thrilled to have a 50%!

Understand completely with what you are saying! I used to cheer at my low grades too felt like I accomplished something big,lol. Guess math is one of those things that you either get it or you don't! Wonder if any members of U2 are good at this subject :hmm:

BonosBaby12 said:

Understand completely with what you are saying! I used to cheer at my low grades too felt like I accomplished something big,lol. Guess math is one of those things that you either get it or you don't! Wonder if any members of U2 are good at this subject :hmm:

the Edge must be. He's a scientist, after all :love: :wink:

BonosBaby12 said:

I think they want us to think that Edge is good with math or some shit, but after seeing the Conan O'Brien shit and realizing that the mo'fucker can't even read...I doubt it.

:wink:

If you shout... said:

NASA tried to recruit me, so don't worry...some of us do anything but suck as far as mathematics are concerned. When I was 17, I wrote theoretical math curriculum for my school district. I hate math like most people, but I don't suck.

My point? I don't know. Obviously nobody was attacking me...

Whatever. Not all U2 fans suck with math, just like not many U2 fans actually know anything about music. C'est la vie.

Hey I know a thing or two about a thing or two... :wink: I'm no music genius, but I like to think I'm pretty well versed in at least the genre of rock for my age.

I say I suck at math but this is coming from a 4.0 student. Still, I hate it and it at times confuses me. All this pre-cal shit and the physics stuff and ARRRRGHHHH :crazy:

Lila64 said:

I don't know which is right, especially with a GA floor. Either way, the seating map looks different than a regular arena like Staples Center in L.A. where the sporting teams play. I recall a friend of mine who told me he thought it was smaller too. It might just be the way it is set-up/built.

I was at a concert a few years back at the MGM Grand Arena. It does appear a lot smaller than other arenas on the inside but I believe the capacity is 15,000-17,000.

ThoraSEB said:

I passed high school math only because my teachers had pity on me, and would just barely pass me. I got straight A's in everything else, it's just I never could understand math. It's so sad that I was thrilled to have a 50%!

My high school math teacher told us that math teaches logic... :hmm:

Look what I just found on U2Log :happy: I do believe it's the Australian flag!

bono-ozflag-thumb.jpg

VintagePunk said:

I thought it was more like 2,000?

Ah, hell, I have no clue. :lol:

that's what I think :lol: so I'm saying I don't think the difference is the GA because 17000-13000 = 4000 which would mean there would have to be 4000 GA ticketholders :wink: :lol:

ok, i'm outta here, setlisters. :wave:

enjoy the show and if they play mofo please lie to me in the morning.

Even though I suck at math, I'm happy for those who do well at it. I would like to understand it better, but my poor addled brain won't let me. I get very confused very easily.

AtomicBono said:

Hey I know a thing or two about a thing or two... :wink: I'm no music genius, but I like to think I'm pretty well versed in at least the genre of rock for my age.

I say I suck at math but this is coming from a 4.0 student. Still, I hate it and it at times confuses me. All this pre-cal shit and the physics stuff and ARRRRGHHHH :crazy:
I've seen enough math to last me a lifetime. I always thought the calculus classes were a little odd in college. I thought Calc 5 was a piece of cake, but I struggled mightily with Calc 6. Strange how they were so different from each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom