Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clawgrabber said:
i know why i am not in vegas tonite...

because airfare and hotels are $$$$$$$$$$$$$

i had tickets, but had to sell them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

if they play mofo i am going swimming with my toaster oven

Ditto!

I had GREAT seats in U15 and U14 for tonight's and tomorrow's show, and sold them because I couldn't rationalize paying $250+ a night for hotel.

I took the money I saved and saw them in Milwaukee and Pittsburgh instead, at a fraction of the cost. I don't regret it.

Jdragonfly said:
I have a feeling that the spare room may be packed. I'll settle for the bathtub and a blanket. That is if I can comprehend taking an 11hr plane ride over the ocean.:huh:

I'm pretty sure it's way more than 11 hours from NY :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: what about if i bring some vinyls over instead of money?

Yeah, I can go for that. :drool:

Bring any you have of Duran Duran so I can sell them and make money. :wink:

Clawgrabber said:
i know why i am not in vegas tonite...

because airfare and hotels are $$$$$$$$$$$$$

i had tickets, but had to sell them:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

if they play mofo i am going swimming with my toaster oven

there are quite a few of us here who had tickets but couldn't find cheap airfare. it totally blows, i know :hug:

*wrestles toaster away from clawgrabber and heads for the bathtub*

ruffian said:

i could have been decapitated. when those dreads get flying they have the power of steel cables.

Crazy freak! You should have run up on stage, bypassed the guards and told Bono what he almost did to you! I would have... :drool:

does anyone know if we'll have a stream for tomorrow night's show?

if not, who do we have to bribe and or torture??

Jdragonfly said:
I have a feeling that the spare room may be packed. I'll settle for the bathtub and a blanket. That is if I can comprehend taking an 11hr plane ride over the ocean.:huh:

Ha, you'd be lucky to get 11 hours. It took me 30 hours to get from the Gold Coast to Nashville.

The flight over the Pacific from the US west coast to the Australian east coast is roughly 13-14 hours.

lukea said:

Ditto!

I had GREAT seats in U15 and U14 for tonight's and tomorrow's show, and sold them because I couldn't rationalize paying $250+ a night for hotel.

I took the money I saved and saw them in Milwaukee and Pittsburgh instead, at a fraction of the cost. I don't regret it.

amen... the hotels skyrocketed!!!
what is up with that.. everyone told me vegas hotels are cheap to get the gamblers into town..

i guess u2 changes everything... there is also some soret of citywide convention in vegas this weekend, which is why rooms are so high...

i took the money and saw them in minneapolis... FIRST CRUMBS!!!!

so i can say that if mofo shows up... i hope i don't regret it. i was looking forward to going to vegas. i 've never been before...:mad:

cerveza said:
does anyone know if we'll have a stream for tomorrow night's show?

if not, who do we have to bribe and or torture??

Chrisedge is streaming tomorrow, I think.

sami0201 said:

I'm pretty sure it's way more than 11 hours from NY :wink:

took me 17 hours when i went in February. On the way home I had to sit next to a guy who got on the plane totally drunk and kept hitting on me until he passed out. Then I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't wake him up to let me out of my seat. I tried, the flight attendant tried--so she finally said, "oh, just climb over him." So i did, and right when i was in the vulnerable position of basically straddling his lap he woke up and said drunkenly, "hello, love!"

:|

When nurses work and travel in Australia or New Zealand with PHP, we handle the hassles of relocation so the nurse can focus on enjoying life and practicing her profession. Our dedicated staff will arrange for placement, relocation and housing.

:hmm: okay so if I went the travel nurse route we would all have a place to stay

I wonder how they would feel about me not actually working:wink:

no major appliances near water any of you:madwife:

KhanadaRhodes said:

you're not getting your dirty kiwi hands on my precious duran duran vinyls!! :madwife:

i'll bring you early U2 singles instead :wink:

:mad: I want to sell those! Money! :drool:

Mmmm, early U2 singles. :drool: :drool:

ruffian said:

took me 17 hours when i went in February. On the way home I had to sit next to a guy who got on the plane totally drunk and kept hitting on me until he passed out. Then I had to go to the bathroom and I couldn't wake him up to let me out of my seat. I tried, the flight attendant tried--so she finally said, "oh, just climb over him." So i did, and right when i was in the vulnerable position of basically straddling his lap he woke up and said drunkenly, "hello, love!"

:lol: :| :hug:

Axver said:
:mad: I want to sell those! Money! :drool:

Mmmm, early U2 singles. :drool: :drool:
i could NEVER part with those!
down.gif

i'd bring you 11 o'clock tick tock and uhh, other stuff. :wink:

ruffian said:

Whoa, awkward, LOL!! What happened next? Tell me more, tell me more!

nurse chrissi said:

:hmm: okay so if I went the travel nurse route we would all have a place to stay

I wonder how they would feel about me not actually working:wink:

Who really cares about sick people anyway, eh? :wink:

Clawgrabber said:

amen... the hotels skyrocketed!!!
what is up with that.. everyone told me vegas hotels are cheap to get the gamblers into town..

they had a BUNCH of conventions in town so hotels were almost double the regular price. MGM grand, $330 a night, and it was $125 this summer. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom