Las Vegas I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

Cool!! :) I want to do something with my stuff from this tour. A U2 shrine. :drool:

*has one picture frame on the wall for each concert she's been to this year with said confetti/pictures/setlists/ticket stubs/backstage passes in them*

:lmao:

ELECTRIC CO.

3454398%3B23232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2348%3D%3A36%3D753%3DXROQDF%3E2323%3B%3B7%3A49366ot1lsi

I just realized that the floor of the MGM grand is smaller because it's probably geared more towards boxing events...

Wasn't there a boxing theme during PopMart?

bono_man2002 said:

Spolier # 7 - Bono will be fined for wasting water because of Las Vegas water restrictions.

actually spoiler #7 is that bono has a really nice....uhhhh....shoe...yeah :shifty:

u2wedge said:
I just realized that the floor of the MGM grand is smaller because it's probably geared more towards boxing events...

Wasn't there a boxing theme during PopMart?

Yeah, I was thinking that earlier tonight when all the Mofo speculation was running wild...

u2wedge said:

and I'm pissed about it myself because I went to U2tours looking for ANOTHER setlist and that was staring me in the face...

u2tours should have extended the spoiler courtesy as well knowing the show was in progress...

Awh, come here you :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom