Larry gives info on the tour next year on Italian TV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, better start saving again.
I don't care if these Europe rumours turn out to be false. I want to be ready just in case :up:

i wouldnt mind them coming back :), but not at the expense of australia, or south america, that wouldnt be fair,

also if they come back, maybe bring the arena tour here, and take the stadium tour to the U.S.

I'll take it with a pinch of salt until it is actually confirmed...but I would like to pay a repeat visit to the fair city of Dublin!

Come back and this time play in Roundhay Park, Leeds. And possibly Knebworth.

Real venues. Sod the echo`y stadiums which we`ve had to put up with so far.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i wouldnt mind them coming back :), but not at the expense of australia, or south america, that wouldnt be fair

Yeah a nice thought that mate. Hopefully they'll get a chance to see the lads for the first time on the Vertigo tour in '06!

antmccarthy said:
Sorry Stevec. Forgot to mention Loch Lomond along side Roundhay park and Knebworth.
That sounds good to me,i also hope they do it a bit earlier or later in the year so we get the full effect of the lights.
Right i'm off to rob a bank so i can afford to get to a few more shows :wink:

antmccarthy said:
Sorry Stevec. Forgot to mention Loch Lomond along side Roundhay park and Knebworth.

Aaah yes, by yon bonny banks...lovely!

Of course they tend to be covered in empty beer cans and used condoms these days :wink:

stevec said:

Maybe - But by that time, it's conceivable that they could have a few new songs written. They managed it before with Zooropa.

That would be nice but I highly doubt that they can pull off another album in between. Bono is super busy then ever before but who knows. Gotta wait and see I suppose.

I hope the Australian Tour does happen i'll be so angry if they don't do it this time. Wembley opens it 2006 dosent it, so they may already have been booked to play there and nothings been said. Just a thought i had ... but it seems logical they were mentioned before as possible openers ...

God wouldnt that be great if they did tour again next year - I would love to see them again - even with all the stress of getting tickets but what the hell!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT ON haha

Hey that's cool...do you think it's possible that by Asia he meant more than just Japan? I think it would be great for them to play some shows in China, India, SE Asia...

It is odd that they didn't mention South America at all though:huh:

VertigoGal said:
Hey that's cool...do you think it's possible that by Asia he meant more than just Japan? I think it would be great for them to play some shows in China, India, SE Asia...

It is odd that they didn't mention South America at all though:huh:

U2 can't play in China as they support a free Tibet.

I haven't heard anything on Italian tv, not about another european leg, anyway.
Larry did talk about Australia, he said u2 are definitely going to go to Australia in 2006, but didn't answer when asked if they're planning on going to Japan too. And he said nothing about Europe, although I must admit I wouldn't mind seeing them in Turin at Delle Alpi once again... :love: but hey, there's still hope! :D

actually, I don't understand why U2 won't play in South America :shrug:
2 legs in North America, and not even one in the South... I don't get it :scratch:

Back
Top Bottom