Larry and the Red Sox

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shawn Bonneau

New Yorker
Seems like the greatest moment ever was seeing Larry end the drums of "40", walk to the front of the stage, take a Red Sox shirt off the mic stand and put it on as he walked off stage. What a moment.

SMB

Edge renounced the yankees last night and rumor has it after the show burned his old yankees shirt and danced around the fire.

Shawn Bonneau said:
Seems like the greatest moment ever was seeing Larry end the drums of "40", walk to the front of the stage, take a Red Sox shirt off the mic stand and put it on as he walked off stage. What a moment.

SMB

must have needed a new OIL rag for his autos.

:lol: :laugh:

I already gave my opinion on the Tigers, when they get a new owner they'll turn the team around.
Seems to me it took that same thing to happen in boston,
didn't win till they got a new ownership.

baseball will be over in mass by fri.....
GO WHITE SOX

Last edited:
pong.gif

As a Yankee fan in the crowd last night I was not a happy camper seeing the Sox jersey on Bono and Larry.
Edge did NOT renounce his Yankee love, but did say he wanst a Rams fan. Funny story.
Im going on Saturday night in NY, GA, and Im bringing a sign:
Bono, where's your Red Sox jersey now??

U2@NYC said:

And this thread is gradually transforming into yet another baseball thread...

I'm not specifically talking baseball, we've got a pretty solid football team up here too.

Larry and Bono know what's up.

Bono just wishes he could be Tom Brady.

I saw a pic of Adam in an Anaheim Angel's hat.

Though I think it may have been for the "A" with the halo, ("A" for Adam) not specifically a fan of the baseball team. ;)

Back
Top Bottom