Large version of 3 logos from T-shirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Y2K

Refugee
Would anyone happen to have larger versions of these 3 logos?

U2T36126.jpg

In the same type of request, if anyone has a large logo of the baby in the circle (the one that says "Mama, Mama" at the concert... can you post it. I want to use it to make a crazy t-shirt for the vegas shows

Cool idea. Don't know if you have a place to make the shirt but I HIGHLY recommend zazzle.com for designing shirts. They aren't real cheap, but they give good quantity discount and discount the more you buy from them and they have a good color and shirt style collection plus they are SUPER fast delivery wise. Good luck, I will look for your wild and crazy shirt in V egas....reminds me, I need to decide which shirts to wear in Vegas! :wink:

Are you going to the Interference party? I may wear my EveryONE interferrence short to that or the Vertigo Vegas shirt I ordered, can't decide.....

Thanks for the info... the shirt is just for me to wear so I'll check out that site and see what they have.. I think I'm just going to do some bling..maybe use the Coexist or one of the images from HTDAAB, maybe just the vertigo... I'll see how inspired I get

I am not going to the interference party. I'll be out there w/my friends, most of who have never seen U2 live, so we'll be doing the girl bonding, cocktails at the pool and fancy dinner thing... but once the shirt is ready I'll let you know how to spot me!

Back
Top Bottom