LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mmm-'kay... skipping the pages and pages and pages of sport talk...

:wave:
Yay! I'm home and there's a nice setlist par-tay waiting for me. I think I might have to stay up for this one. I've got snacks and drinks readily available. I might not make much sense by the end of it all, but that's nothing new.

tuf_gallery_3.jpg

:hyper: :hyper:

the rockin edge said:
^that's what I was thinking :wink:

Marmite is ok, I've never had Vegemite and I've never heard of the other 2. what countries can you buy them in?

Promite and Ozemite are foul Aussie inventions. :barf:

u2wedge, Marmite/Vegemite/Whatevermite is pretty foreign to Americans. It's a spread sourced from yeast and is black in colour. And if it's Marmite, thoroughly delicious on sandwiches, buns, Weet-bix, etc. :drool:

U2dork said:
mmm-'kay... skipping the pages and pages and pages of sport talk...

Yay! I'm home and there's a nice setlist par-tay waiting for me. I think I might have to stay up for this one. I've got snacks and drinks readily available. I might not make much sense by the end of it all, but that's nothing new.

You never make sense to me, Barbsie :flirt:

Axver said:

u2wedge, Marmite/Vegemite/Whatevermite is pretty foreign to Americans. It's a spread sourced from yeast and is black in colour. And if it's Marmite, thoroughly delicious on sandwiches, buns, Weet-bix, etc. :drool:

Ozemite is a product of communism (i.e. Dick Smith.) :madspit:

Axver said:

you put marmite on weet-bix?:ohmy: I would think that is awful but I've never had it so I won't judge it:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom