LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
(rolls up sleeves)......instead of cheese, have a guinness with your sandwich, you will be left satisfied

bono_man2002 said:

Cheese, No chicken, no Salad, no Vegemite...

I've got 5 jars of Vegemite and i'm not going to torrent them, you want vegemite, go out and buy them yourself.

Because Vegemiterulesmyworld

Just because I torrented 82% of a jar of Marmite doesn't mean you have to be an arsehole!

Axver said:
It's on for young and old now! thetitans2k vs Swan269 over whether or not I should have cheese in my bun!

My Arguments for cheese:

1. Its a great source of calcium
2. It will make your sandwich taste that much better.

It also depends on what kind of cheese and what else your having in the sandwich.

bono_man2002 said:

I've got 5 jars of Vegemite and i'm not going to torrent them, you want vegemite, go out and buy them yourself.

Pfff, Marmite is better than Vegemite. :wink:

bono_man2002 said:

:lmao:

thetitans2k said:

My Arguments for cheese:

It also depends on what kind of cheese and what else your having in the sandwich.

guinness goes with all sandwiches and is a great source of calcium

ftryer.jpg

This man says yes to cheese. :wink:

Hmm maybe I shouldn't have put a reference to Steve Urkel. Did anyone even watch Family Matters? :huh:

thetitans2k said:

My Arguments for cheese:

All I've got is cheddar cheese. I currently haven't considered what else to put on it. Hmmm ... Marmite?

Though maybe I'll modify Swan269's suggestion to be a good bottle of white wine. :drool:

Axver said:

All I've got is cheddar cheese. I currently haven't considered what else to put on it. Hmmm ... Marmite?

Though maybe I'll modify Swan269's suggestion to be a good bottle of white wine. :drool:

its lunch so a pinot grigio would be good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom