LA 2 Setlist Party Thread 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am said:

Hey hey, as a Fast bowler who enjoys inflicting pain on Batsmen I think you should reconsider what you said....Fast bowlers need to be Iron men to bowl 6 over on the trot at full pace.

I could bowl 6 over on the trot at full pace any day, any time. how heavy are the cricket balls?(or whatever it is that they are called)

thetitans2k said:

DO you know for a fact that the popularity is higher in Russia and Scandinavia? Im honestly curious to know. I though that Canada would be at the top.

It's the regional sport of Scandinavia. I know it's Finland's national sport and I think it is in Sweden and Norway too; not so sure about Denmark.

And Russia's extremely good at it. I consider ice hockey to be a 'Far North' sport.

Axver said:

The reason I didn't consider it as a North American sport is due to its immense popularity in Russia and the Scandinavian nations, which total more than USA+Canada+Mexico.

+ Czech Republic and europe

Axver said:

It's the regional sport of Scandinavia. I know it's Finland's national sport and I think it is in Sweden and Norway too; not so sure about Denmark.

And Russia's extremely good at it. I consider ice hockey to be a 'Far North' sport.

yeah that is what i meant to say

catlhere said:

Did they get the idea from here? Hmm, could there be a mole? :hmm:

I wish I could find out what is going to be played tonight! I won't be around to witness it! :sad: It's for a good cause though! :hyper:

:shrug:

I won't be around much either, west coast :angry:

thetitans2k said:

I could bowl 6 over on the trot at full pace any day, any time. how heavy are the cricket balls?(or whatever it is that they are called)

Oh my goodness, you are clueless. Truly clueless. Stop now before you make yourself look even sillier.

thetitans2k said:

:| :| :|

I have no words.

I am said:
absolutley no idea...... 156grams is a standard cricket ball.

That nothing. I wasnt joking about being an Ironman though. Im sure if I grew up playing cricket, I would dominate. But for now I'll just dominate North American sports.

the rockin edge said:
hey axver, are you a bowler?

It's all I'm good for! I can't bat, I can't field, and I certainly can't wicketkeep, but I'm a good spinner and medium pacer.

bono_man2002 said:
Can we get back to arguing over bootlegs rather than sports :wink:

I want to argue over whether or not I should have cheese in my bun for lunch! :mad:

Axver said:

The reason I didn't consider it as a North American sport is due to its immense popularity in Russia and the Scandinavian nations, which total more than USA+Canada+Mexico.

1980 USA Olympic Hockey = North American Sport :wink:

Do you believe in miracles!?

(then maybe they'll play Mofo tonight!)

It's on for young and old now! thetitans2k vs Swan269 over whether or not I should have cheese in my bun!

Axver said:

That would explain why you're not on AIM then, as it requires words. :wink:

I am on AIM, I'm just trying to juggle a million things at once. :sad:

Axver said:

I want to argue over whether or not I should have cheese in my bun for lunch! :mad:

Cheese, No chicken, no Salad, no Vegemite...

I've got 5 jars of Vegemite and i'm not going to torrent them, you want vegemite, go out and buy them yourself.

Because Vegemiterulesmyworld

fyi.. Lila is stating that there are 3 doors for the GA line... 2 doors for U2.com members and 1 door for regular GA...

"Maddy is hyper :hyper:. " - Lila

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom