Killers to open in Vegas?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techfire

Acrobat
I was in Vegas this weekend, the local radio DJ had played a Killers song, and followed with some commentary about the band, plus said the Killers would end their year doing some shows with U2 in early November. Did anyone else hear this ?

wow! and :cool:

I hope this works out.. Would love to see the killers while at the vegas shows.:wink: That statement might also mean that they may open for u2 in LA too... (i am going to those shows too)

<<<keeps fingers crossed!

Wish they would officially announce who is opening for them on the 3rd leg already!:huh:

god that would be so amazing!!!!! saw them as the opener at cardiff and they were great.

techfire said:
I was in Vegas this weekend, the local radio DJ had played a Killers song, and followed with some commentary about the band, plus said the Killers would end their year doing some shows with U2 in early November. Did anyone else hear this ?

Hey -

Thanks for this! Shoot me an email if you can with more info with what radio station, etc.

Thanks!!
C

Re: Re: Killers to open in Vegas?

HelloAngel said:

Hey -

Thanks for this! Shoot me an email if you can with more info with what radio station, etc.

Thanks!!
C

I don't know, I was driving in and scanning the local radio stations, I'm not from Vegas. It must've been the local alternative station, they played Coldplay and System of a Down during my drive.

I see the Killers have a show scheduled in Las Vegas on October 7th and their tour ends October 13th. I can see them opening for U2 for the rest of the 3rd leg. That would be ok with me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom