Keep the Faith (anyone trying the west coast today?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where do they get their verification words from? Are they trying to be funny? I just got 'fleecy'.

well.. at least most of us got screwed together. It's been a good attempt, and i'm far from giving up.. but thanks to everyone for the company, and the competition, and hopefully i'll see some of you out there if we manage to wrangle up some tickets.. :) Goodluck to all of you!! don't let the ticketbastards grind you down!

msbarb said:
Where do they get their verification words from? Are they trying to be funny? I just got 'fleecy'.

I got whimper. I'm like yeah thanks, how'd you know that's what I was doing :angry:

Also, they have changed a 'good' feature that used to be on the TM site. Say you were trying for GA tickets... if they werent available they would offer you something else. Now it just says "not avail" and you get thrown back on the start page again.

Such a frustrating system. ARgh TM!!!

Finally got through for Anaheim 2. I was trying for one single ticket, best available. I got a $165 seat in Section 225, row H.

got a few nose bleeds behind the stage for LA and San Jose....threw those suckers back.

Still trying LA,,,,hoping someones payment gets rejected! LOL

nbcrusader said:
Tickets for shows added today (LA 2) are already on ebay - 18 auctions so far.

Ebay has turned everyone into a scalper

eBay has a feature where you can set the time your auction starts. These brokers knew that the extra shows were going live. They then set up their auctions to start right around the time all the depressed fans who got shut out by Ticketmaster would start looking.

Typical ticketmaster.

It shows they added a Wed. 4/20/05 show in Glendale, Ariz., the same day they are playing Pepsi Center in Denver.

I mean, U2 is good, but are they that good??

:lol:

nbcrusader said:

Ebay has turned everyone into a scalper

It really has. You dont need to be some scalper who buys 100 tickets and does it for a living. There are 18-yr old kids trying to get their hands on a couple tickets, turn around a make a few hundred bucks by doing absolutely nothing.

msbarb said:

I got dibbler which should have been a sign from above since my maiden name was dibble, but alas, no GA's. Threw everything back and was searching through this thread when San Jose 2 opened up so got nothing there either. SJ 3??? Please!!!
BTW SJ 1 & 2 are now sold out.

Last edited:
I got 2 165.00 dollar tix to San Jose on 4/10. They are in section115, which seems good, but pretty high (rows in the 20s?). I got NOTHING better for LA1, LA2, Anaheim 1 or Anaheim 2.

I bought them because I want to see u2 this tour. Blasted brokers, blasted TM.

I'm gonna try for GA Phoenix :p.

Got a GA for the second night of San Jose......I wish I wasn't such a headcase because I'm still annoyed that the ticket hasn't been e-mailed yet. Me wantsee! Ah well, the order went through and I got a confirmation, so things should be fine.

well.. i finally got through.. it was a cheap seat, behind the stage.. nosebleeder.. but you know what, i don't care. Most of us couldn't even get damn tickets at all.. i'd rather have a nosebleed and hear them and be with you wonderful people than worry about seeing the band that well.. screw it, right? :) i think i made the right choice..

i don't know how i did it. i just got it right now.. just for kicks i tried anaheim 2 again.. got this

Section 424, Row C, Seat 16 - 49.50 - Anaheim , 4/2

*breathes*

Ody said:

I bought them because I want to see u2 this tour. Blasted brokers, blasted TM.

me too. i haven't really done anything entertainment-wise ever alone. movies, concerts, always with people....I'm actually flying to Chicago and going to that show by myself just to see the band. Real good seat, though.

LyricalDrug said:
2 GA's for San Jose night 2!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Plus 6 GA's for opening night SD and 2 Chicago tix!!!

I should take my luck to Vegas...

:laugh: :hyper: :applaud:

How did you get 6 GA's for opening night? I thought the limit for GA's was 2 per show?

LyricalDrug said:
2 GA's for San Jose night 2!!!!!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Plus 6 GA's for opening night SD and 2 Chicago tix!!!

I should take my luck to Vegas...

congrats, u da man....lucky bastard :wink:

Back
Top Bottom