Kanye West Confirms Return in November

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Arcadion said:

Well it doesn't. Hiphop is shit.

Now watch the closed-minded people here bash you for having an opinion different to their own. Because we all must like every single genre of music, mustn't we? :|

I was reading Kanye spent all his scheduled time off as well as the cancelled dates in various studios working on various projects. :crack:

You can say what you like about his music, but looking at his schedule, the kid has a work ethic. :up:

timothius said:
I was reading Kanye spent all his scheduled time off as well as the cancelled dates in various studios working on various projects. :crack:

You can say what you like about his music, but looking at his schedule, the kid has a work ethic. :up:

If I was crapping gold bricks in the studio, I'd have a better work ethic, too.

I don't care much for his music, but I will always love Kanye for what he said about Bush after Katrina. Agree or not, that took monstrous balls.

Mark

kramwest1 said:

If I was crapping gold bricks in the studio, I'd have a better work ethic, too.

I don't care much for his music, but I will always love Kanye for what he said about Bush after Katrina. Agree or not, that took monstrous balls.

Mark

If you mean making a stupid, uninformed statement about Bush not liking black people, well sure. I'm not a Bush fan by any means and you'll surely get no argument form me about how truly fucked up the aid and recovery effort went down in NO, but Kanye just looked like a fool saying that, especially in the context of a tv show set up to get donations, not potentially alienate viewers.

T.B.

Back
Top Bottom