Just off the phone with Ticketmaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
starsgoblue said:
Oh Miss Becky...you know me too well. :yes: Not til after this fiasco though....then I'm drinking alot of it.

I've got two bottles of wine set aside for today. I will be drinking them later either 1) in celebration, or 2) in an effort to slide into a drunken stupor as quickly as possible

I've got 2 hours as I'm buying Chicago tickets - hopefully ticketmaster and u2.com are in full crisis mode right now fixing things :evil:

nurse chrissi said:
I've got 2 hours as I'm buying Chicago tickets - hopefully ticketmaster and u2.com are in full crisis mode right now fixing things :evil:

Dear God, I hope so. I'm getting Chicago tickets too. (or so I hope!)

Am I the only one buying mountain time zone tickets for Denver? Maybe Phoenix is mountain too. Still, if there's a problem with getting tickets in THIS time zone, then something's rotten and needs tossing.

anybody have any answers to when tickets become available? Like if you want tickets to the chicago show do you have to wait till 10 am central time or do they all go on sale at 10 am eastern time?

diamond said:

zootb,

how ya been, my brotha?!

db9

db9..always good to hear from ya....doing well. Let me know if you end up going to one of the Boston shows, maybe we could meet before the show. I'm sure Bono would LOVE to see you in Boston again, if ya know what I mean.

U2@NYC said:
Ok, 10 minutes to go... let's pray that our experience is not as bad as the one of our European friends.

:crazy:

*prays*

*also loads gun and finds ticketmaster address*

Its sad. nearly 5 hours later, i still cant get in, my access code is still invalid and no-one from u2.com or ticketmaster or helpline will respond to my emails. Fuck em all !

sallycinnamon78 said:
U2// VERTIGO// 2005 Tour (Europe)

Your access code has not been accepted.

The code you submitted is either not a valid code, or has already been used. Please reselect the show of your choice from the list below and check that you have entered your case sensitive access code correctly. If you continue to experience a problem with your access code, please email Gateway Help clearly specifying your access code, your name and the exact nature of your problem in order that we can handle your enquiry efficiently.

Sorry, the page cannot be found.

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

To search for your event use the text search.
If you are unsuccessful in your search try the options below.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the Homepage, and then look for links to the information you want.
Click the Back button to try another link.

And I thought it was just me!:mad:

hotbern said:
And I thought it was just me!:mad:

Those codes are pretty pathetic and I would think easy to steal by entering random letters. I've been worried about that since I first saw mine.

57 minutes til Chicago goes on sale. Wish me luck! These butterflies are outrageous!

:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom