Just got Manchester GA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chrissybaby

Refugee
Ok my sister who is currently in Cuba has just txt messaged me with her code that she got before she went unbeknown to me, she remembered that the presale was today and picked her webmail up. I went straight in and got 3 manchester standing. I figure if my code gets sorted before monday i have a chance for dublin. There are still GA tickets, it was really easy and fast. I am not gloating or trying to piss ppl off believe me, i just want you to know there is hope.

thank you so so much, that gives alot of us some hope at least :wink: am so glad someone else has found what they are looking for

Well there is a light at the end of the tunnel!

I hope I get sent a new code soon.

Thanks for a little bit of joy amongst this choas.

i know this sounds insane, but is it still possible to purchase another code, get tix under your belt now, and hopefully get a bonus show when the current code fiasco is sorted. Is that mad, i have been sat in front of PC for 14 hours.

What link was it that you clicked on? reserved or unreserved??

If theyd just unlock my code, all i want is 3 tickets, like u standing @ manchester.

unreserved, then theres an option for standing. i swear that wasnt there this morning. there was no congestion at all.

Slane_Brain said:
What link was it that you clicked on? reserved or unreserved??

If theyd just unlock my code, all i want is 3 tickets, like u standing @ manchester.
same here, but still no sign of the code being unlocked

Yaaaay well done Chrissy!! That's a double (if not a whole bottle) you owe your sis I think!

Back
Top Bottom