Just a question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
clip51 said:
Look bro, Im not showing off, Im making a point on how much of idiots some of you are...

For those who;s codes didn;t work or had technical problems, then that sucks and you guys should get refunds. I feel for you...

For those IGNORANT one who turned down upper level seats because they felt they deserved GAs cause they are members are the ones I have the problem with. Re-read my original post, buddy...

A lot of people here are angry because they signed up for a service they didn't recieve. U2.com promised "fans the best view in the house for the lowest ticket price" and that is not what people got.

I think you're out of line for calling people idiots :down:
You fork out $40 and are promised something, you go through hours of hassle, end up with something you hadn't paid for in the first place/ nothing at all.

Lots of people didn't get any opportunity to get a ticket due to the TM/ U2.com shambles.

I think perhaps you're missing the point, most of us never had any tickets to "turn down." All we had were those TM error pages for hours. We didn't have any choice, or any access whatsoever to GA, lower levels, nothing. When it finally went through hours later there was nothing, just those pages with red type saying there were no tickets available. Now there are a couple at each venue in the very back at the very top, if that's what you expected to buy with a U2.com fanclub membership, good for you, but I consider it a big insult to ask me to pay $165+ tbastard's fees + the fanclub membership + hours of my time wasted in aggravation, to sit at the very top in the very back.

Back
Top Bottom