journalist doing story on pre-sale fiasco in the US

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mudd_club

Babyface
If you were shut out of the presale - and heck, if you got tickets via the presale - I'd like to hear from you, for a story I am writing for a national news outlet. Please include your real name (I will use first name or alias only if you prefer, but I have to have a real name), age, city and state. What show you tried to get tickets for and what the outcome was, your feelings on U2.com in general - do you think it is "U2.con"?

Overseas fans who got shut out due to the codes not being able to be used more than once, also I'd like to hear from you.

So far, I'm aware of various fans contesting the Propaganda membership charge to their credit card companies, others are writing to the Attorney General in their state, yet others considering a formal Federal Trade Commission complaint (since this is interstate commerce).

And, of course, if you are of the mind that "U2 are the best band in the world and do so much for their fans, they didn't have to have this fan club, we are lucky they give us anything," sure, would like to hear from you as well, since someone is bound to have that opinion.

Please contact me at songprotest@yahoo.com. Again, I'll be happy to keep your identity confidential and your email address will not be released to anyone.

Thanks.

Getting some great responses, funnily enough, most of the people DID get tickets, but still feel they were treated unfairly or that this is still a giant ripoff. Would love to have some more responses. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom