i've had enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You know I wasn't in anyway surprised about the Running To Stand Still thing.
I knew the moment I found that some people in North America would have to travel in excess of 20 Kilometers to catch a show that the band had lost touch with their roots and reality. It sickened me to the pit of my stomach to be perfectly honest that insignificant places like Amsterdam and Dublin got three shows. If they've got time for that then they must have time to do a third and fourth North American leg, you know there's some theatres that they've never played! What a joke of a band.

Last edited:
You're a funny person mikal!!

:lmao:

The Edge....bad guitar??
Yeah, he's only got 30years experience and title in the worlds biggest rock band. yeah he must suck ass :eyebrow:

If you dont like the band then you should try and knock out some tunes like the edge, get a name for yourself.....i dares ya!

haha, say a band is crap...buy tickets to see the shows.....have premium membership on a U2website and have well over 5000 posts on it. you're nuts!

If you dont like U2 (and i can respect that) then you shouldnt do what your doing. You're not always right because you first came on to interference in 2000, so I think it's fair to say that your'e two albums and five years late with the preaching!

:lol: you dont half make me laugh!!! To pay all that money! You should see a doctor!!

i know this is a big joke thread (and i find it quite funny actually), but i would just like to remind everyone to please stay in line and remember the rules (no personal attacks, name calling, etc.) thanks :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:
i know this is a big joke thread (and i find it quite funny actually), but i would just like to remind everyone to please stay in line and remember the rules (no personal attacks, name calling, etc.) thanks :wave:

I think it would also help if we included the following:

sarcasm
• noun the use of irony to mock or convey contempt.

and just in case:

irony
• noun (pl. ironies) 1 the expression of meaning through the use of language which normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous effect. 2 a state of affairs that appears perversely contrary to what one expects.

That's from the Oxford English Dictionary, if you prefer Webster's offers us the following:

Sarcasm
Noun
1. Witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid".

I hope this helps.
:giggle:

I'm ashamed to listen to U2 now because they didn't play the 30 minute long version of Mofo I was hoping for at Live 8 :(

And, why the hell haven't they played "Things to Make and Do" durring the tour yet? :mad: They're gonna lose their whole fan base.

IrishDawg said:
I'm ashamed to listen to U2 now because they didn't play the 30 minute long version of Mofo I was hoping for at Live 8 :(

And, why the hell haven't they played "Things to Make and Do" durring the tour yet? :mad: They're gonna lose their whole fan base.

I dont think that by not playing one song is gonna lose them their entire fanbase! If it is then, no one was ever really a fan! If you call yourself a u2 fan then your a fan of u2 not one song!!

:lol:

I think they might have had a bit of a problem with a 30minute long version of that.....as each artist was only allocated 15minutes maximum!!

Do you hear Dave Gillmour moaning because he couldnt complete the Pink Floyd tracks?

Come on....grow up a bit!

IrishDawg said:

:lmao:....you guys are hilarious!!...I'm about ready to call it quits has U2 fan too if Larry does not cut his hair!...i'm serious! :evil:

bono_gal said:

I dont think that by not playing one song is gonna lose them their entire fanbase! If it is then, no one was ever really a fan! If you call yourself a u2 fan then your a fan of u2 not one song!!

:lol:

I think they might have had a bit of a problem with a 30minute long version of that.....as each artist was only allocated 15minutes maximum!!

Do you hear Dave Gillmour moaning because he couldnt complete the Pink Floyd tracks?

Come on....grow up a bit!

Wait...you aren't serious...or are you?

the soul waits said:
Happy Birthday!!! :)

Thanks!!! Got a brand new studio headphone by Sennheiser from my girlfriend...It sounds SUPERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...nice to have in my little studio in the attic

Hey Zwervers2, I said Happy Birthday in the other thread in the audio section, have you seen it? :wink:

mikal said:
you know what else sickens me? there's no more "100! 200!". instead Bono talks about some Johnny guy. i know a guy named Johnnie, and he's the biggest fag i've ever met. i bet U2 are gay.

:evil: :lmao: :bow:

post of the decade!!!

U2Man said:
Hey Zwervers2, I said Happy Birthday in the other thread in the audio section, have you seen it? :wink:

Zwervers got a whole happybirthday-thread over at Lemonade Stand, but he never saw it, I think.

:sad:

Ungrateful dutch guy!
:madspit:

:wink:

the soul waits said:

Zwervers got a whole happybirthday-thread over at Lemonade Stand, but he never saw it, I think.

:sad:

Ungrateful dutch guy!
:madspit:

hahaha..I just saw it on the lemonadestand!!

Thanks everybody! Wasn't aware that there was such a thing!
Had a great day!!!

I've totally had enough of U2 making me spend my hard earned cash on hotel, flights and tickets. I mean what they hell are they thinking ripping me off like this. Unbelievable. Maybe we should start a petition to get these bastards off our backs. And they should give us our stinkin money back for not playing Vertigo 4 X! I mean, wtf! :|

Back
Top Bottom