It's Offical Barcelona was the best concert so far

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mofo said:

exactly my thoughts, the band was speechless with the crowd, I know they've had bigger crowds but they were really surprised with the vibe and reactions from the crowd, even Larry would have this occasional big grin in his face. And you are right a lot of people are basing their best concert on setlists whether it was Miss Sarajevo debut, All I want Is You, snippets or whatever I could tell which song was coming and that didn't bother me at all

Exactly, I could tell which song was coming too but I was just in heaven :) IMO no Vertigo concert can be better.....same level maybe but better ??!!!! But hey....that's my opinion ofcourse ;-)

I have been thoroughly enjoying this bootleg. It brings back memories of exactly how I was feeling during each song. In fact, as I'm listening to it I can't help but smile, great great show. One thing is for sure I wasn't worrying about the setlist when I was there.

U2Spain said:
OK, I apologize for calling muppets to portuguese audience in Lisboa gig. Please substitut this word for "quiet people". And please don't take the post so seriously and as a personal think.

Here's a sample of how "quiet" was crowd was... (Elevation)
http://s43.you send it.com/d.aspx?id=0YHYYO1CE1FIX2T1484N5091VM

(please remove spaces as usual)

As i said Barcelona and Lisbon was a tie which my heart pending for Lisboa. Way above any other Vertigo Tour i've seen or heard (and yes setlists may be boring on paper but they have nothing to do with how great a show is)

Back
Top Bottom