It Is Friday Night... and No One Did Anything

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2@NYC

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
No additional tickets released for the pre-sale, no backup option for cheated U2 fans, nothing. Nothing at all.

All we got was some lame vague announcements in U2.com that did not do anything... they even changed the announcement about rollover dates and shifted to "additional dates in Autumn".

As most of you, I will be going for the general sale tomorrow at an alternative venue (I wanted to originally go to MSG). Regardless of whether I get tickets or not, I am still frustrated and disappointed at a concept I believed in.

Good luck to all of you tomorrow and I hope that we can all perhaps meet up at a concert in a couple of months.

P.

yeah.
it's pathetic.

I got my money back from ticketmaster, so I can't complain about that.
I'm hoping to get my money back from fanfire, but heard nothing yet.
I also still need to try and get tickets for a show.
monday should be one hell of a day.:|

You're not alone. I am so agitated by this whole thing. So much for the "outstanding customer service" promised by U2.com (and I'm not even talking about the ticket mess itself, I'm talking about the lack of information since then).

Like you, my Prop/U2.com got me nothing...no tickets at all for Philadelphia. Now, we've got the general sale in Philly tomorrow and I don't know what to do. Do I try to wait in line and buy lame-seat tickets there? Will there be a second show? When? Can I use my presale code then? How do I know what to do? If I buy tickets at the general sale tomorrow do I risk losing the future (unguaranteed) presale coded tickets for any future show?

Who knows? Not me. I don't have the foggiest idea what to do and there is no guidance whatsoever from our fabulously wealthy outstanding customer servants at U2.com.

Raise a glass to a job well done lads! I feel like such a tool.

Yeah, I noticed they changed the wording on that article.

Do you think that they decided there was no way to provide presale access to the rollover dates so they removed that possibility from the article or that they decided there wouldn't be any rollover dates?

Back
Top Bottom