It has begun...10AM sale is up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JOFO said:
fuck me sideways!

first, there was no way in fucking hell I could get through for the MSG show....so I wasted fucking time there......then, they gave me 2 tickets for the 2nd night at the meadowlands....behind edge's back....

fuck u2.com and ticketmaster.....presale bullshit motherfuckers.
Me too... and I swear they showed me sec. 123 (middle-side), so I bought. THen, when the confirmation came up, it showed sec. 127... staring right at Edge's ass.

I called Ticketmaster to cancel, and the representative swore to me that these are not behind the stage. I told her to look at the seat chart. She said it was wrong... told me to call the arena.

I've got the day to figurae out if I want to cancel these. $375 for 2 seats behind the band is quite steep. I'd have thought U2 (the band) would consider charging less for seats that stare at their butts and backs.

DubbalinGirl said:

Hey, me too. Same section. Row 14 by any chance? That was almost too easy!
Cool. Guess I'll see you there then. Right in front of you by a row.

Thanks to all who had already tried earlier and had advised to NOT go to Ticketmaster but rather USE the link in your email. That's what I did and got right in.

WTF???????
No NYC seats, no GA, no thing....
what the fuck!!!!!
i'm waiting for ever, an in the meantime messing up my chances at Boston seats, and then they finally come back and say nothing available. I try again, they come back and tell me I can get $100 tickets behind the stage. Uh....I'll pass at a chance to pay $!00 to see Bono's ass all night.

My goal was to get GAs to either the NY show or one of the 2 Boston shows and I got NOTHING!!!!

Somehow I ended up getting Philly tickets though. Not bad seats either. 1st Row of Section 207 (a little over half way up) and directly in front of the stage.

wow. what a crock. i got through for chicago, but GA tix were already gone at 10:00. i'm starting to wonder if this is all a cruel joke.

mikal said:
wow. what a crock. i got through for chicago, but GA tix were already gone at 10:00. i'm starting to wonder if this is all a cruel joke.

Word... this is fucking bullshit...

mikal said:

exactly, man...this is some bullshit. I kept refreshing Chicago until 10, right on the spot. Choose GA right away...one minute later, NOTHING AVAILABLE. how many tickets are they selling?? 5??

I finally got through to the searching page for Chicago and it kepts searching at 1 minute.

This is bullshit!!!

Cannot believe this shite!!!

U2 has screwed us. I mean the presales they did for Elevation Tour sucked too so I had to depend on Propaganda.

I even refresed and refreshed and at 10 am Central Time, it still said that tickets for Chicago were not on sale!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Fuck me, I don't believe it! I had hoped you US folks wouldn't suffer the same shit as us UK fans did - seems like You're takin' it up the ass like we are.

Un-fucking-believable!

skjuls said:
I finally got through to the searching page for Chicago and it kepts searching at 1 minute.

This is bullshit!!!

Cannot believe this shite!!!

U2 has screwed us. I mean the presales they did for Elevation Tour sucked too so I had to depend on Propaganda.

I even refresed and refreshed and at 10 am Central Time, it still said that tickets for Chicago were not on sale!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anyone else here from the east coast not able to get in anymore? I am trying to ge tin but nothing now. Server timing out.

skjuls said:
Access to our ticketing system is currently limited.
Please try again at a later time.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I got this too until I went back to the email and re-cliicked the link. Of course by then it was too late. What a mess!!

mikal said:

Well, I had floor tickets, but when I hit the final "submit" button, I got an error like a lot of people got and now my tickets and presale code are gone. :|

Sicy said:
omg I'm so scared :sad:

best of luck sicy.

my seats are actually BEHIND the stage on edge's side, now that I see the seating chart.:|

yes, I know I'm lucky to have tickets....but $420 for behind the stage????

fuckin a.

that was the most ridiculous presale ever. i was also on right at 10:00, got through right away with my quick network connection, and ended up with no GA's for the NJ show on May 17th... which happens to be my birthday! i was so happy when they announced the dates and now i am absolutely miserable. i also missed a class to sit here until 11:45 for God knows what reason, thinking some more tickets would magically pop up. they must have been selling about 2 floor tickets to the show, which is absolutely ridiculous. i'm also afraid i won't get any in the general sale because somehow all the tickets seem to be on eBay or scalper websites. i miss the good old days of Propaganda, where you actually got what you wanted and didn't have to deal with Ticketbastard. i guess i'll be going through this all again on monday, including the skipping of some classes. ah well, who needs college anyway?

Back
Top Bottom