Is west cost TM back down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes you can say that.

This entire thing is bullshit.. from u2.com to ticketmaster.. to wasting $40. I will never again give them another cent of my freaking money.

Guess I'm paying something outrageous to get tickets becase I have to get GA. :sad:

Sadly I think I can do better on saturday. I still may not get the GA, but I Bet i can do as good as the 52.50 tix waaay in the back farthest from the stage. Pretty sad. I can only hope that they add a second date to san diego so I can use it there or get a refund.

I got the error message when I clicked the submit order button. What a nightmare! I don't know if I got those tickets or not. :no:
Does anyone have a same problem?
What should I do now? :sad:

I just got two tickets to the Staples Center. Nose bleed section.

This was a huge fraud on U2 fans.

I'm not even sure I want to go at this point. I guess I can pay to upgrade the seats, but this is ridiculous.

that's

where i lost mine, peach.

look in your order history to see if it went through..

other than that, i don't know what to tell you. i'm in the same bucket, and can't use my code now.

Now I'm getting in but FUCK I cannot pay $160 each ticket for crap seats!!!

Got through to tickets ONE TIME, but my order was not processed yet they say that my password no longer works.

What am I supposed to do? Who am I supposed to call? Fanfire?

I can't believe this though.......the fan club guaranteed me a seat and I got a good one, but the fact that lots of you can't even access the fuckin' ticket page makes me so angry! :mad: This is just utter bullshit, there's 50 million things wrong here!

nbcrusader said:
I just got two tickets to the Staples Center. Nose bleed section.

This was a huge fraud on U2 fans.

I'm not even sure I want to go at this point. I guess I can pay to upgrade the seats, but this is ridiculous.

I just got two nosebleeds for the Pond with my code and I'm not even excited :|

We're supposed to be getting tickets for our whole family during the public sale but I'm not sure I want to shell out any more of my money after this shit.

Oh and I'm now being told that Rick's code has been used and is no longer valid, despite the fact the transaction ended with an error :mad:

i just got though and got tix in nosebleeds, i am still going to try and get GA's on sunday, but at least i have assurance of going to the show.

Sicy said:
Now I'm getting in but FUCK I cannot pay $160 each ticket for crap seats!!!

Bono sounds real sincere now when he thanks the crowd for spending their hard earned cash to attend.

This is a joke.

U2.com knew how many tickets were available. This was a way to sell off the crap on the fans.

Yeah great, priority tickets for u2.com members!! Woo!!! Crap tickets for $350!!! Yay!

well..

sadly, i'm off to class for a few hours.
i'm sure i'll talk to some of you tonight. goodluck everyone, either resolving this today, or attempting again on saturday. looks like i'm just gonna have to chance it on saturday..

hold on to hope. in my heart, i know how much the band cares about the fans, and i know that something this big will not go ignored. Someone will try to fix this for us and make it up to us somehow. Lets just hang in there for now.

*hugs* don't let the ticketbastards drag you down..
~michael

Now is did this suck because it was through the U2 fanclub system or ticketmaster in general bombed. I ask because if I try again on saturday will the same issues happen again. Although I will probably just go to an actual ticketmaster location.

It does appear that there were very few GA's available for pre-sale. :|

After more than an hour I finally got nosebleeds for San Diego, and passed at first, then thought WTF this is opening night, I don't care where as long as I'm there and I didn't think they would come up but finally the same two nosebleeds in T3 came up so I took them.
I got two in sec 103 in San Jose for my friend who is going with me, so between the two of us we just spent almost a grand on U2 tickets and that does not include airfare.:| :| :|

Anyway I am relieved that this is over and I will still try for GA's on Saturday.

If you can get ant tickets at all BUY THEM. At least you can pawn them off to the scalpers when the show sells out on Saturday. I wasn't thinking quick enough in Philly, and passed on some crap seats that I could have sold for profit.

not one GA, for any arena, ever even came up except for what must be very few people, and they want us to pay $171 + $25+ fees for a "golden circle" seat at the very top, of the very back, of Staples Center.

How is that "golden?" Guess because it's "golden" for the people selling it.

EPandAmerica said:
It does appear that there were very few GA's available for pre-sale. :|

After more than an hour I finally got nosebleeds for San Diego, and passed at first, then thought WTF this is opening night, I don't care where as long as I'm there and I didn't think they would come up but finally the same two nosebleeds in T3 came up so I took them.
I got two in sec 103 in San Jose for my friend who is going with me, so between the two of us we just spent almost a grand on U2 tickets and that does not include airfare.:| :| :|

Anyway I am relieved that this is over and I will still try for GA's on Saturday.

I don't even want to think about airfare right now. After all this, it's just too depressing :(

Both fax #s:

Principle Management NY: (212) 765-2372
Principle Management Dublin: +(353) 1 6777 276

Make sure you send your complaint there so they realize how they ruined the band's relationship with its fans.

Back
Top Bottom