Is west cost TM back down?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it looks like TM/U2 have screwed fans on 2 continents-- not bad for a day's work.

Sure hope it was worth my $40 to them...

I am almost tempted to suggest a class action lawsuit, we paid for a service that we did not receive. Not sure how much good that would do though...

I am really pissed right now......

The west coast is hopeless. At least with NJ, NY, & Boston you got a ticket option (even if they were crap), here all there is is an internal error.

it is very depressing, I have never had this happen before, when Tsatan has screwed up like this, it has eventually been fixed. I can't believe anybody got anything but that stupid internal error message over and over, but they did, and that makes it hurt even more.

I got a few ticket options.......I'm so wishing now that I would've taken the earlier ones........although when I did try to take my third option, I got a lousy internal error...........ugh.

Same here Sicy.

Damn those bastards. $40 for nothing. :sad:

And I'm such an idiot. I actually took off work sick for this. :mad:

this is the most depressing fanclub presale I have ever been on. You don't know whether you can even leave your computer, what if they come back up, what if they work, and you're getting a drink, or heaven forbid doing something meaningful.

And the fact that some people got in, got tickets, just makes it all the more miserable, like why us, why can't we, we paid our $40 too.

What's worse is that if you try and buy any other tickets at ticketmaster everything works perfectly.

Anyone interested in Elton John I think his ticket limit is 100.:|

Over an hour and nothing.

I called Ticketmaster and they said you can only get the tickets online. No other information was available.

This is fraud.

I just managed to book a front row seat for San Jose. At least it's something and I won't have to worry about GA lines I guess.........I only bought one ticket though, so I'm hoping my code will still work for a second one in case I get lucky. But to be honest, I've given up hope of GA.....the scalpers seemed to take nearly all of the ones this time around, and I'm sure when the public tix go on sale, they'll do the same......we'll probably end up seeing U2's Egg or Heart or whatever being only half full

Sicy said:
Well now I am just sitting at my desk crying. I cant believe this. :sad:

:hug:

Same here. We wasted 80 fucking dollars on 2 memberships and can't even get a single ticket. All I've done is waste an hour of a my day and given myself a massive headache to go along with it. :(

This is probabley disspointment and tiredness talking....
But i dont feeling like even bothering on Sunday with the General sale now.....

This all seems really fishy to me. I can understand the server timeout and "internal error" problems if this was the general sale on Saturday when everyone can purchase tickets. But this was only the U2.com presale! They should be able to handle all the volume from a presale like this.

Anyone else notice all the ticket agencies selling GA tickets on Ebay? No wonder hardly anyone got GA's through the presale. Ticketmaster presold most of the GA's to scalpers.

To be honest, I'm happy with the seat I got, it's in exactly the right place where I would want it to be, but it's extremely frustrating with everything that happened.....there's no excuse for not having a ton of GA seats.....in fact, I just realized why there aren't any.....

Elevation got a lot of people to go and get back into U2 because of GA.....so there's no way the band is going to let us, the fans who paid all that money for the fan club, get those seats.....Imagine it for a second:

"U2 tickets go on sale to the general public tomorrow, although all GA seats are taken"

The public of non and semi U2 fans wouldn't go for that at all.....I bet 90% of the GA Floor tix will be on sale this weekend in most venues.......where are the other 10%? In the hands of scalpers.

can't believe it..

after 20 minutes of errors, i finally got to the point where i was in line and getting my tickets..

came up, had the information.. everything was set and ready.. clicked the last button, and it gave me an error.

so to be safe, i checked my history and e-mails to see if it went through. Nope. So i try again. Code no longer works. Almost an hour later, still nothing. E-mailed both camps.

Obviously we are all very upset.

I will try again on saturday i guess..

but what really upsets me is the 40 i spent for that presale code.. and the horrid service by both ticketmaster and u2.com.

It only upsets me because i was just trying to get a ticket for my mom and me. She's older than bono.. lol.. and at this point, i just wanted her to see them before she could no longer stand (she's already had a hip replacement).. and before the boys got too old.

I don't know what was worse. Being depressed about the tickets, or seeing the glimmer leave my mom's eyes in the last hour..

what a clusterfluck..
can i say that?

Back
Top Bottom