Is the Bomb Shelter beep thing a conspiracy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
Just wondering if maybe it's not random. Maybe they have cameras and a person watching and they communicate with the scanner people through an earpiece and the person watching the camera decides who gets in. The guy is looking for good looking people only and says to the scanner person "Beep em" as he marks down how many are getting in. Just a thought because who knows. Anyone notice any cameras? Scanner people have earpieces? If it is random, it makes you wonder how it works then. Is it like every 4th, then 6th person, etc;? How do they know when the shelter has reached capacity? Don't really care but haven't posted in a while and I'm bored so figured I'd throw something new out here as it does make one wonder how this beep thing works.

Maybe, if you didn't want sarcastic responses, you should have included a winking smiley? Anything to show that you were joking? Because you really DO sound like a wack job, without that vital piece of information. :wink: or ;) can both work wonders.

Where was the insult?? I do agree though that if you are being sarcastic about anything here even if its ridiculous, you need to make it clear. With some of the ridiculous things that have been posted around here lately you never know.

Personally, I thought Headaches response was pretty funny, I actually laughed out loud. Nice one!! :lol: Not sure what was insulting though. :shrug:

Last edited:
Headaches response had me laughing out loud too...not an insult just something that could be used to respond to about half the threads in here...

The wink does wonders.

The little old lady running the laptop in Denver did have something in her ear, it was more likely a hearing aid though and not Larry saying, "oh, beep her, she's a hottie"

When my ticket scanned, her laptop flashed, "Proceed to floor, your are an ugly SOB. How'd you even get a ticket?"

:wink:

Oh, thank god I'm the most gorgeous creature on the planet! I can get into the bomb shelter!

Whoo-hoo!

:wink:

Question on the bomb shelter:

Was it actual procedure. I've heard conflicting accounts.

Is just the general hand scanner coming up with the "beep" for admission to the bomb shelter? Or what I heard for several venues of now of a "laptop" person from several sources where you would be scanned and the screen would pop up "Vertigo" for the lucky person. I never encountered such a person at SD1.

Rather I just got "scanned" by the typical hand scanner which most venues have to validate the bar code for admittance and no word was given that the bomb shelter admittance was being handle thru that process.

Curious.

Also interesting at LA2, some venue person had BIG handful of the wristbands was handing out to his friends & their children... Nice.

Back
Top Bottom