Interferencers On The Beyond The Tour Documentary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hyper: If you pause it at the right moment when they show Bono at the arena, you can sort of see me in the shot with the Party Girl banner!

Thanks Eep and Stories for the landmark! :D

Schmeg said:
:hyper: If you pause it at the right moment when they show Bono at the arena, you can sort of see me in the shot with the Party Girl banner!

U2_CHICAGO_NTSC_DISC2-20.jpg

Schmeg said:

No problem. :)

Believe me, it helped me spot myself many times too. That sign and the red shirts.

why am i not in the DVD?? :sad: :sad: :sad:

[oh, wait... i'm in New York City... nevermind:huh:]

one4u2 said:
I wish they had done this in NY!:|

057daee8.jpg

I am the guy with the camera taking the picture (right above his arm)......and here is the pictue that I took.

bonosideshot5si.jpg

bonoside25wx.jpg

And here is Bono looking right at me saying "Hi" (from the DVD)

roriebono24xd.jpg

And here is Bono Saying Hi. Kind of COOL

bonoyoulookingatme4qh.jpg

sparty1969 said:

I am the guy with the camera taking the picture (right above his arm)......and here is the pictue that I took.

bonosideshot5si.jpg

bonoside25wx.jpg

roriebono24xd.jpg

[/QUOTE

Great pictures! ]:drool:

ruffian said:
i haven't watched it yet but someone emailed and said there's footage of me and allidreamsoutloud getting our ticket scanned and getting into the ellipse. apparently we get a little hysterical.

:reject:

here's what i look like in case you see me. of course if i'm acting like an idiot it's not me--just someone who looks like me.
ruffianatglasgow.jpg

:drool: :drool: :drool:

Well I won`t get to see the Chicago DVD for a few months since I don`t think they will sell it anywhere in Africa :wink: , but I think I am more excited about this documentary than the actual show!

Is it actually good, do we get a feel of what we are like (U2 freaks and GA liners)? In any case I can`t wait to see all these people that I have seen or met at other shows! (or know from Interference)!

Camera

rantor49 said:
Wow, Great photos Sparty. What model camera did you take these with?

My camera is a Canon Rebel XT and I love it. It's my first digital 35MM SLR. But you know it's not the camera, it's the photographer (well, it was a little of both).

Here are a few more that I took that day.

This was the women that was filming the DVD stuff.

bonocheckingitout0ja.jpg

Couple of close ups

bonoeyes28gc.jpg

bonoeyes11wf.jpg

Re: Camera

sparty1969 said:

My camera is a Canon Rebel XT and I love it. It's my first digital 35MM SLR. But you know it's not the camera, it's the photographer (well, it was a little of both).

Here are a few more that I took that day.

This was the women that was filming the DVD stuff.

bonocheckingitout0ja.jpg

Couple of close ups

bonoeyes28gc.jpg

bonoeyes11wf.jpg

:bow: :combust:

sparty1969 said:

bonosideshot5si.jpg

bonoside25wx.jpg

roriebono24xd.jpg

:up:

that's pretty cool stuff.

Re: Camera

sparty1969 said:

I went to high school a few blocks from there, and my friends and I would go to that Comp USA to play video games after school all the time. Great part of town. :up:

Chizip said:
me looking weird with 3 freaks

cap010.jpg

I just watched the documentary portion last night, and saw the chizzer. And I saw ruffian & alli scanning in. I had to pause and rewind just to be certain (well I was certain, just wanted to see again!). And you can tell the part of the concert when Bono's on the ellipse and being sung happy birthday and you can see Laura ("Party Girl" aka StoriesForBoys) coming onto the stage (which was uploaded months ago) :up: Wish they would have included that on the DVD - that would have been so :cool:

Back
Top Bottom