Interferencers On The Beyond The Tour Documentary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LOL. That's almost as exciting as the back of my head during All Because of You or my goofy-ass smile during Mysterious Ways. ;)

Anyway, congrats!

Chizip said:

stop looking at my ass :mad:

alright well you can look a little :sexywink:

5.gif

ABEL said:
OMG i'm on it!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

for one brief second i'm forever immortalized on a U2 dvd :combust: :faint:

ABEL_bono.jpg

i can't take screen shots so i just took it with my digital camera which explains the crappy quality. i need queen bee's help in making a screen capture for me :hyper:

Cool! :hyper:

I'll make a screen cap for you when I buy the DVD later today :dance:

Queen Bee said:

Cool! :hyper:

I'll make a screen cap for you when I buy the DVD later today :dance:

thank you! :bow: :hug:

i also know the girl right next to me that bono kissed just after you see me there so if you wouldn't mind taking a screen shot of that too? i met her and her bf there in chicago, they're from france :)

i haven't watched it yet but someone emailed and said there's footage of me and allidreamsoutloud getting our ticket scanned and getting into the ellipse. apparently we get a little hysterical.

:reject:

here's what i look like in case you see me. of course if i'm acting like an idiot it's not me--just someone who looks like me.
ruffianatglasgow.jpg

Chip, I would not be surprised if you are including "line nazi" on your resume these days.

:tsk:

I can honestly and without a doubt tell you that I am NOT on the DVD. So don't go lookin'...YA HEAR!

:wink:

anyone else notice the songs in the background on the documentary? the one that surprised me was "Acrobat" i wonder if they did that since they knew so many of us wanted to hear it live. also, "lady with the spinning head" is on there.

*banging head against wall for only having GA on 5/7 and being in seats like a wimp for the rest of the May shows*

I am definitely scanned into the ellipse on the dvd, I look at my friend and we both look happy. I remember being more excited, though. I think that came after they stopped filming us.

Back
Top Bottom