Interferencers On The Beyond The Tour Documentary!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one4u2 said:
[
3240648e.jpg

I don't see myself in all these pics, I even wasn't there,In fact I was one ocean away , but the guy in the middle is wearing my tee..!!:wink:

Well, I see so many hot girls there..:madwife:
Nice to be a U2 fan...Especially when you watch a dvd...

OMG!!! that's ME on the right! i wonder what i say on the video?? i can't remember! AHHHHHHHHHHHH! i'm so excited! i can't wait to see it!

33096357.jpg

After seeing these pics from the documentary from Chicago, I'm surprised no aspiring filmmakers have travelled the globe following the U2 shows doing a quirky doc about the cult of U2. U2 fans like many other fans do crazy things, have crazy collections of merchandise and do whatever it takes to see the band perform. U2 tours travel the globe especially the Vertigo tour and it would so cool to see fans in other cultures acting giddy. There are people here in Interference who have seen U2 over 20 times and travelled all over the world just to see the band. I'm sure there are people out there crazier than that. I think it would make it a fascinating documentary about the connection between a band and its fans.

March of the Penguins made tons of money, maybe Into the Heart: U2 and U could capture our hearts. I know I love meeting other U2 fans and finding out I'm not the only wacko out there.:wink:

trevster2k said:
After seeing these pics from the documentary from Chicago, I'm surprised no aspiring filmmakers have travelled the globe following the U2 shows doing a quirky doc about the cult of U2.

Actually, on Elevation I saw some people making their own documentary on U2 fan culture. Apparently they never found a distributer :shrug:

Lemonfix said:

Actually, on Elevation I saw some people making their own documentary on U2 fan culture. Apparently they never found a distributer :shrug:

Oh, :reject: but I think if done properly it would be way cool.:wink:

at the park hyatt i was on the side where the lady with the dvd camera was. she was just a few feet up from me which probably explains why i'm not on there anywhere :grumpy:

there was that one point though were bono grabbed the camera and pointed it at the people...if they show that that's probably one of the few times i'll be seen.

that certainly looks like a well run GA line. whoever ran it should be commended!!!

Chizip said:
that certainly looks like a well run GA line. whoever ran it should be commended!!!

I take it you were that line nazi looking for some props :sexywink: Nice to see the backside of you. Now can you stop whining? :wink:

It would be great if the rest of you guys could identify yourselves too so I can put a picture behind the username ;)

By the way, LOL to whoever said "John Cleese" for that guy with the tache - so true!

Lila64 said:

I take it you were that line nazi looking for some props :sexywink: Nice to see the backside of you. Now can you stop whining? :wink:

stop looking at my ass :mad:

alright well you can look a little :sexywink:

Any more stills?

Specifically...any stills of a sunburned girl in a crowd reading the One Campaign text message, standing next to a girl in a pink cowboy hat? :shifty:

OMG i'm on it!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

for one brief second i'm forever immortalized on a U2 dvd :combust: :faint:

ABEL_bono.jpg

i can't take screen shots so i just took it with my digital camera which explains the crappy quality. i need queen bee's help in making a screen capture for me :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom