In light of the Euro leg, do you think.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
omfg!!11 cliffhanger!!!111

.......that the 3rd leg will have more visuals, considering the rave reviews of the huge LED screen? obviously, it would still have to be toned down because of the size of the venue, but i wouldn't be suprised if we were to see a little more.

what do you think?

as long as seats behind the stage don't have a blocked view. they've already sold seats back there so i don't think they can do it.

if any one out there is the type who's life depends on a new stage setup or setlist for leg 3, i would start by keeping my hopes waaaayyyy down, and expectations veeeerrryy low.

happy880 said:
as long as seats behind the stage don't have a blocked view. they've already sold seats back there so i don't think they can do it.

I never understood how they can justify selling those seats. I thought having to pay money for seats directly sideways to the stage was bad. But 2 hours of looking at Larry's ass and maybe the occasional look over the shoulder of Bono must really suck. Unless you like to look at Larry's ass. :wink:

I've never been behind the stage at a U2 show, but I did have behind the stage seats at a Rolling Stones arena show a couple of years ago. I was actually not disapointed at all. I was closer than I would be had I been facing them and Mick and co. made sure they took turns facing the audience in the back. I have also heard from people on this forum that seeing U2 from behind the stage was a lot better than they had expected.

Muad'zin said:

I never understood how they can justify selling those seats. I thought having to pay money for seats directly sideways to the stage was bad. But 2 hours of looking at Larry's ass and maybe the occasional look over the shoulder of Bono must really suck. Unless you like to look at Larry's ass. :wink:

I've been behind the stage, and side stage a few times, much better and much closer than center front view at the back of the arena, and 1/3rd of the price.

I think they will return to North America with the same stage, same light curtain, same ellipse, same lottery...couple of different visuals...a different song or two...but virtually the same show.

everything will be the same visually. same stage and those curtains. Which is cool with me, everything was awesome. I would maybe use the curtains on a song or two more. The lighting was incredible.

As for the songs, beats me.

Back
Top Bottom