I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Neilz said:

I guess it's 'hip' to be sarcastic or ironic on Interference these days?

No irony died with ZooTV.

If that didn't kill it, Alanis Morissette did.:wink:

Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
I'm trying to enrage the Dutch (ie Germans).
You're the man... Soooo cool :eyebrow:

doubleU said:
No irony died with ZooTV
worshippy.gif

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

Admirable, really... but the 1 country thing really brings down your GPA. Seeing 2 shows in 2 countries weighs more favourably than seeing 12 shows in 1. I have the optimal combination of shows (creating a perfect storm of sorts).

Ahhh, I see what you mean but I have seen these shows at least x each during a 2o something year period I think that counts dont you.:wink:

ponee said:
Since we are handing out titles, I hereby declare myself "Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of all things related to U2 tours". You can call me "your honor".

Your Honour,

It has come to my attention that one "Neilz" is not conducting himself in a civil and happy manner in this thread. As a result, he is in direct contravention of Article 3.2 of the Law Governing the Discussion of the Excellence of U2. I ask that you issue him an immediate "cease and desist" order.

Sincerely,

ZooMacPhisto800
The Go-To Person On U2 Tours And The Live Experience

Nothing like a sarcastic "Who's @$@#$ is bigger" U2-concert-attending thread, even if it is sarcastic.

5 shows, 4 tours, 3 states, 2 countries...and a partridge in a pear tree :) And 2 of the cooler bootleg titles, "Bono Breaks Wind Over Boston" and "Bono Swallows New Jersey"

what we need now is a sarcastic "my countries show/crowd was better than yours" thread. those arguments are always funny.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:
Your Honour,

It has come to my attention that one "Neilz" is not conducting himself in a civil and happy manner in this thread. As a result, he is in direct contravention of Article 3.2 of the Law Governing the Discussion of the Excellence of U2. I ask that you issue him an immediate "cease and desist" order.

Sincerely,

ZooMacPhisto800
The Go-To Person On U2 Tours And The Live Experience
Damn, you must be bored as hell... :crack:

Chizip said:
what we need now is a sarcastic "my countries show/crowd was better than yours" thread. those arguments are always funny.
We don't need a thread for that! ZooMacPhisto800 is the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience...

He múst be able to tell us which countries show/crowd was the best! :blahblah:

Neilz said:

We don't need a thread for that! ZooMacPhisto800 is the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience...

I thought that everyone agreed it was Chile..except for U2@NYC off course..Chile is the best country ever...Bono himself said he wouldlike to live there..or so I was told:wink:

Neilz said:

I'm not taking the bait Neilz.

I'm not going to be drawn into a shouting match because you like to provoke.

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

I'm not taking the bait Neilz.

I'm not going to be drawn into a shouting match because you like to provoke.
Stop! I'm starting to admire you know... Scary! :love:

ZooMacPhisto800 said:

if you got it, flaunt it... i'm not saying i'm a demi-god or a "better person" than others, i'm just a normal guy who happens to be THE source for anything U2 tour.

good...I'm hoping you can answer this question; What song does U2 play before going on stage?

Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Originally posted by partygirl43 good...I'm hoping you can answer this question; What song does U2 play before going on stage?
Good one! I'm searching for that awnser for months now... :drool:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Neilz said:

Good one! I'm searching for that awnser for months now... :drool:

wake up by arcade fire..you're welcome :rockon:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

zwervers2 said:

wake up by arcade fire..you're welcome :rockon:

Seems zwervers2 is our go-to person, not ZooMacPhisto800.

:tsk: Liars. :tsk:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experience

Axver said:

Seems zwervers2 is our go-to person, not ZooMacPhisto800.

:tsk: Liars. :tsk:

I am the Omega

:wink:

and I have a date this friday!!!!!!!! :drool:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experie

zwervers2 said:

I am the Omega

:wink:

and I have a date this friday!!!!!!!! :drool:

take pics and post them!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: I'm the go-to person on U2 tours and the live experie

Chizip said:

take pics and post them!

Don't know if I will get beyond first base :wink:

if so...I WILL deliver (the pics that is)

how is Afghanistan by the way?

zwervers2 said:

I thought that everyone agreed it was Chile..except for U2@NYC off course..Chile is the best country ever...Bono himself said he wouldlike to live there..or so I was told:wink:

Uhh, forgive me for interrupting, but I think you misinterpreted Bono's words.

Bono actually said, "I like chili", NOT "Chile is the best".

This means that he enjoys spicy meat and beans, not that he considers the Santiago concert to be the best ever.

If you listen to the bootleg over and over again, like I did, you can clearly make out these words.

For some reason, the Chilean propaganda ministry is purposely twisting Bono's comments to suit its own nefarious agenda.

You probably don't speak Spanish very well, so I can understand your confusion, don't worry about it, we are here to help

Last edited:
4U2Play said:

Uhh, forgive me for interrupting, but I think you misinterpreted Bono's words.

Bono actually said, "I like chili", NOT "Chile is the best".

I thought he meant he enjoyed eating at Chilis (the resturant chain)

Back
Top Bottom