I'm so sick of U2 being U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clerks

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Aren't you just sick of U2 playing only U2 songs live?

Why not Blind Melon?
Maybe a little Stone Temple Pilots.

Every concert, they keep playing their music and from their latest album no less.

What the fuck?

I mean, Phish used to play for 15 hours during one concert and you couldn't even tell what song they were doing. Now that's a band.

U2 more like 2U.

Why do they keep having that Bono guy as frontman? WHERE THE HELL IS BON JOVI?! :mad:

clerks said:

Why not Blind Melon?

Every concert, they keep playing their music and from their latest album no less.

I dont get the sense of what you say, U2 made and make a lot of snippets of non U2 songs. But in the end, why should a band sing other´s songs, you want U2 to play sort of festivals, or what?

clerks said:

I mean, Phish used to play for 15 hours during one concert and you couldn't even tell what song they were doing. Now that's a band.

What kind of band?? If I go to a U2 concert is because i want to hear U2 songs, not losing myself without knowing what they´re playing.....................
That´s really weird

clerks said:

Why not Blind Melon?

What the fuck?

U2 more like 2U.

AS the old saying goes:

if you don't like it ...turn the channel.
We gots others waiting for your spot.

Back
Top Bottom