I'm really depressed now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

boystupidboy

Refugee
After waiting years to see them again,after waiting hours on the phone to get tickets to see them,after driving hours to see them,after queing hours to see them it all gone/finised/over:sad:
I loved last nite now its ended,a great show which is now an ace memory :sad:
This must be post concert blues......boohoo...oh well im drinking some beer so ....cheers u2...heres to the next time we meet:heart: :drunk: :up: :wave:

Last edited:
Yeah that can be a bit saddening. Just keep thinking about how totally badass and awesome the concert was, and look forward to the next album and tour and all that fun stuff all over again.

In another 14 days i will have the same feelings as you. Seeing them in the Millenium for the first time.

Hi Everyone!!!:wave: Hey MSMOFO, I am going to see U2 for the second time in September too....It just seems so far away:rolleyes:

neutral said:
I know how you feel, I was SO down when I got home from my first leg show. :sigh: :tsk: Hope there's a recording of your show out soon at least. :)

I was on a high, not in the blues haha. But when I got home the audio was up already so I was like SWEEET!

Carmelu2fan said:
Hey MSMOFO, I am going to see U2 for the second time in September too....It just seems so far away:rolleyes:

Exactly :up:

Isn't the summer months dragging on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on .............

oh well, you get the idea !! ... :laugh:

SEPTEMBER ... HURRY UP !! GET HERE !! PLEEEEAAAASSEEE :drool:

Only 9 days 'till Dublin :hyper:

Seriously though why don't you save up and buy a second-hand ticket for a Portland show?

I am really pleased with the seats that I have now...I do not think they have any good seats left for that show, do they?:( I just have to wait it out...At least I know I am not alone :sad:

I felt the post concert blues too after my gig in NJ. Best way to alleviate the pain and anguish is to blast some Vertigo Tour bootlegs.....

Also got the post concert blues. My friend is at the 2nd Manchester show tongiht and she keeps phoning me... there're playing Sometimes right this min, awww!!! I need to see them again!:(

I hear ya, BSB :sad:
I was on such a high during the gig and after the last song, when the stadium lights flashed on, my brother and I were looking at eachother, totally bedazzled.
We were like "what the h*ll just happened???" whoa!
We went to the nearest pizza-place and comforted ourselves with pizza and some wine :(

I'm in a frenzy now trying to get a hold of more tix, even though I absolutely cannot afford it :(
I just cant believe that its over, i cant! I know I'm sounding pathetic.
:huh:

On a happier note, I just downed and burned the Brussels gig on 2 cd's and that makes me feel a bit better, I swear this band is like a drug. I need detox.

You should be happy that you even got tickets whine whine whine blablabla...some people can't see them at all wine whine whine
oh I forgot that's the responds the critical people here get sometimes..:wink:

I totaly understand your blues boy....It happened to me a few times.:| well at least you got the memory of a great show...and no one will be able to take THAT away from you.:wink:

Totally understand, quite a letdown when its over. Any chance you can take in another show? Never thought I would be going crazy trying to buy tickets to shows in other towns, but I am...

BEVERLY56 said:
Totally understand, quite a letdown when its over. Any chance you can take in another show? Never thought I would be going crazy trying to buy tickets to shows in other towns, but I am...
I have an outside chance of aother show....hey Aardy what do ya' yeckon???

:sigh: The feeling of despair when i thought i was'nt going to get get a ticket when they first released them,then the high of at last getting 2 for the 14th at Manchester,then the frustation of waiting and waiting for the tickets to arrive,at last the tickets arrive ,then the queueing outside the stadium thinking will i get a wristband,I've got a wristband and oh my god what a show,The problem is i now feel like shit because i've not got tickets for any more shows and realise i will have to wait for the next tour by the most fucking amazing band in the world,..........ah well it was all worth it :wink:

the edges plec said:
:sigh: The feeling of despair when i thought i was'nt going to get get a ticket when they first released them,then the high of at last getting 2 for the 14th at Manchester,then the frustation of waiting and waiting for the tickets to arrive,at last the tickets arrive ,then the queueing outside the stadium thinking will i get a wristband,I've got a wristband and oh my god what a show,The problem is i now feel like shit because i've not got tickets for any more shows and realise i will have to wait for the next tour by the most fucking amazing band
Holy shit you've just read my mind:| :p

Let's get another drink, BSB, and wallow in our misery.

I'm seriously nauseated right about now, a week ago today U2 was right here.

:sad:

My feelings exactly the soul waits.. :sad:
One week ago I couldn't be happier and now.. :(
I was hoping to go to Amsterdam to see them, but I don't think I'll get there. No volunteers to go with me.. :rolleyes:
Btw, i went to Brussels with my sister and after the concert we also went to the nearest pizza place.. and had to much wine. :whistle: So maybe we were in the same restaurant.. :)
Ok, let's have another drink..

Back
Top Bottom