I'm not gay or anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanB

The Fly
but Adam Clayton has become a handsome devil. He looks ten years younger than he did on the Elevation tour.

Sorry about the un-politically correct thread title, but I'm not political or correct.

Adam IS HANDSOME!!

All you guys are funny. I just laugh out load reading these comments. haha.. He IS handsome. I was 5 feet away from him on Tuesday. Lucky to get into the ellipse. At times he seemed to lock eyes with me and always with his smile. BUT then, its probably just my imagination! hahaha...Did not know where to look at Bono, Adam, Larry or Edge????!! I was going crazy up there.

:drool:

adam is sooo cool

i love it when he goes around the ellipse and rocks out

:drool: :adam: :drool:

It's amazing how he really does look younger with the silver hair. I think it's also that he's not using his glasses anymore. Anyway I don't think he ever looked this cool. Maybe that is afecting his on stage personality and that's the reason why he is so much more out there. Awesome! :up:

:adam: ----> :cool:

Edit to say: there should be a new adam smilie, with the silver hair and no glasses.

15168U2_Concert_036-med.jpg

:drool:

mads said:
he just looks so happy lately. makes him even sexier. :drool:

That was one thing that really stood out the other night all the from the nosebleeds. I could tell he was happy. I have never seen him so interactive with the crowd and walking around alone on the ellipse was awesome. That made me really happy to see. Good for him! :) Actually they all look really happy.

Best thread title ever!!! :wink: (Simpson's reference)

His teeth seem to be much whiter than ever before........perhaps new advances in British dentistry? :eyebrow: :lol:

Adam never did anything for me until I saw him up close and personal in Brooklyn :drool:

That coat... that goofy grin... that silver hair... him laughing and winking at me as he caught me sticking my disposable camera down my shirt as I couldnt reach my bag :drool:

:reject:

Yes he is looking good on this tour but that is not stopping me from planting myself right in front of the edge tomorrow night!!! Yes tomorrow night, after all these months of waiting, tomorrow is the night!

Hehe "become" ?

I thought he looked hot on the "Red Rocks" video.

He's my age now, in that video. Most girls in that video were looking at Bono, I'd have been the girl watching Adam.

Last edited:
Adam always has been the coolest, poshest member of the band.

Can't wait to see him walking around the ellipse in Boston!

Adam is looking damn fine these days. Everyone goes crazy when he starts walking around the ellipse.

i've always been an "adam girl", but i have to agree that he's looking particularly fine on this tour! he just looks so happy and relaxed- i love that he smiles and makes eye contact w/ just about every audience member in front of him! :cute:

and when he walks around the ellipse... :drool:

i waited out back for the band on monday night, and adam was the only member to come out and sign. he was awesome- and it was hilarious to hear these grown women yelling out "adam, you're so gorgeous!" and "call me!" (btw, i was NOT one of them! seriously!)

hooray for adam! :up:

i feel like im in pleba

ps - i heard Ally yell "Adam, I want to have your babies!!"

Last edited:
trish0860 said:
Adam is looking damn fine these days. Everyone goes crazy when he starts walking around the ellipse.

I know. :love: He's the cutest on this tour. Yikes, I sound like a 16-year old. :wink:

Tell you guys what....even though I am a guy I'll throw Adam a kiss from where I'm sitting tonight in the name of all of the sexually confused men on interference.com. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom