I'm not gay or anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
pookybear said:
I just came back from NJ II... I was in FIRST ROW of the ellipse RIGHT IN FRONT OF ADAM!!! I never realized he was so fine until tonight... :drool: I couldn't focus on the music and on Bono the entire time because his presence was so distracting.
I was trying to wave to him and get his attention, and I think he looked and smiled at me! :ohmy: But my mind was probably playing tricks on me. I came out feeling so giddy.
Too bad I hadn't read this thread earlier... I could've made some scandalous sign on behalf of all Interferencers (male or female) with crushes on Adam and he would've definitely seen it. :wink:
:ohmy: :drool:
:lol: A sign would be awesome

Adam's presence is distracting - when u2 plays NYD and Adam loops around the ellipse - smiling/smirking and winking at people - and the Bono/Adam meetup during Streets now - he is just so cool - he also is very attractive in person. Glad to see so much appreciation for the goodness that is Adam:wink:

Diane L said:
Adam Clayton-mania: Catch It!

He just looks so good these days, so healthy and happy. And during last night's show, I was hoping one of his male admirers from this thread was there to send him a kiss!

I watched GMA this morning with Diane Sawyer and the band. Although Adam looked great, teeth looked perfect, and possibly new, I found myself mesmerized by the lovely Diane Sawyer. So, I'm afraid I will not be switching teams anytime soon. Still congratulations to Adam, as he looks great for his age.

And thanks to all who participated in this thread. It appears to be dying out, but it was great fun while it lasted.

yes, he must've been living very healthy lately... That kind of change doesn't come over night... Or he found his inner peace or a perfect woman maybe?

Well if someone'll sell me a ticket to the MSG show I'll blow him another kiss and revive the whole damn thread :wink:

martha said:
:eyebrow:

Are we sure they're not reading us?

Y'know....

Nahhhhh....

Ya think?

Nahhhhhh.......

But just in case...

Guys, I swear I'm straight. Really. Honest. It might've been the Guinness and the Sam Adams doing the smooch throwing, really. Not to mention of my new, however sexually confused, friends on here that made me do it. :ohmy:

brianh20 said:

Y'know....

Nahhhhh....

Ya think?

Nahhhhhh.......

But just in case...

Guys, I swear I'm straight. Really. Honest. It might've been the Guinness and the Sam Adams doing the smooch throwing, really. Not to mention of my new, however sexually confused, friends on here that made me do it. :ohmy:
:happy: :up: :kiss: :lmao:

So...I guess, in addition to what Bono says about Adam, his instrument (the bass :wink:) also holds mysterious power over menfolk.

Not that I really wanna see it or anything, but Bono, if you read this, I DARE you to smooch Adam for DanB!

I double dog dare ya. I TRIPLE dog dare ya!

But please...cheek only. Anything else and it's just...:huh: :barf:

How did I miss this thread? :lmao:

I thought Adam looked great on the last tour, but he looks 100% better now. I think the fact that he is happy makes the difference.

u2girlcj said:
Adam during Streets = :heart: :love:

Adam Clayton, period = :drool:

BTW, that man can wear clothes. I've not seen a man wear his clothes so well since I saw Morrissey a few years back. Gorgeous.
:yes:
Adam Clayton period = :drool:
I agree about the clothes, he knows how to dress:wink:

Last edited:
Brian are ya creeped out yet by the fact that Bono gave Adam a smooch last night on the cheek! Face it, people we are being watched. :giggle:

Come on Brian, throw another hot dare out there! I could go for some Bono smooching Larry pics. :drool: heehee

But Adam smooching a fan wouldn't be bad either. ;)

Russty Cat said:
Brian are ya creeped out yet by the fact that Bono gave Adam a smooch last night on the cheek! Face it, people we are being watched. :giggle:

Come on Brian, throw another hot dare out there! I could go for some Bono smooching Larry pics. :drool: heehee

But Adam smooching a fan wouldn't be bad either. ;)
Expecially if that fan was Brian ....

or me :whistle:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom