I'm not gay or anything...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fine, fine... I am not greedy... you can take the kiss you were going to send Adam's way for me and send it to him courtesy of Chizip instead

:kiss:

Last edited:
thrillme said:
Hehe "become" ?

I thought he looked hot on the "Red Rocks" video.

He's my age now, in that video. Most girls in that video were looking at Bono, I'd have been the girl watching Adam.
I think Adam is really hot in that video!

Miroslava said:
Fine, fine... I am not greedy... you can take the kiss you were going to send Adam's way for me and send it to him courtesy of Chizip instead

Diane L said:
He certainly is a silver fox, isn't he???

Adam...:drool:

AC has succesfully mad the transition to the cool rock star dad look but I have no desire to see Edge without his headwear or Bono with whiskers. Bono looks ten years older with any beard growth and needs to shave twice a day and with Edge we all know what he's hiding. LM looks fit and trim and is quite the hottie. Just for the record I'm not gay, not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Adam's really awesome right now. He was my least favorite member for awhile, but he's just....in-the-zone right now. :drool:

I'll be watching the Edge's guitar skills the most next Sunday, but Adam will probably knock him over anyway. :lol:

My tastes have stayed pretty much on course for the last 15 years or so, and for the longest time there was only one person in the band who simply did not interest me - Adam Clayton.

Let me just say that Mr. Clayton has done a remarkable job of taking care of himself lately, because it gives me great pleasure these days to find that ALL four of the lads are pretty damn hot. :combust: It just makes me that much more excited about seeing them in the fall!
:heart: :bono: :edge: :larry: and now :adam: :heart: :D

I agree; they all look awesome. It was great to see AC interacting with the crowd in Chicago, he seemed to enjoy himself so much.

Adam has the abilty to make me blush like a 12 year old girl. I swear. All the intense eye contact kills me! (both guys and girls btw) I was euphoric at Chicago IV b/c of it!! :drool: :drool: (many guys around me were as well...:wink: )

Funny... I've always felt Adam was a good-looking man (see the "Streets" video for more proof), but he does look far happier these days. Plus, this is, by far, the most I've seen him interact with the crowd in concert. All of this is good stuff! :up:

However, I don't like the grey hair. Yes, it's natural and why not keep it that way. But as I waited in the GA line on May 10th, a bunch of stated how we felt Adam looks older than his years because of it, not younger.

But it's his life and I can respect that. If he wants grey hair, cool with me!

I'll have you guys know that during Mysterious Ways I made a total ass out of myself by blowing Adam a kiss while he was on the back part of the ramp. I'm sure the people around me were wondering what was up but who cares...

I hope y'all are happy now. :huh: :wink:

brianh20 said:
I'll have you guys know that during Mysterious Ways I made a total ass out of myself by blowing Adam a kiss while he was on the back part of the ramp. I'm sure the people around me were wondering what was up but who cares...

This makes my day! From now on, I say a guy must blow Adam a kiss at every show to continue to show the love.

brianh20 said:

It's all about the love, baby; it's all about the love. :wink:

brianh20 said:

Much obliged my man. Adam's laid back enough to take it, but I wouldn't blow Larry any kisses. Ya might get a punch in the jaw.

Back
Top Bottom