I'm going to see U2 for the first time tomorrow night!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Will I get in trouble for sneaking my camera in? It's a non professional type.

yeah, it will be in your memory banks forever. Definitely don't worry about the songs and texting them. It will ruin the experience. Leave that to the veterans. just have fun and enjoy the music.

God Part III said:
Your life will change. Not for the better.
You will compare all moments of your life with your first U2 concert. You'll never feel that happy again.

True that!

U2@NYC said:
You will finally realize that all this time we spend in this forum is worthless... the band, in reality, sucks and most of the audience is on the phone or talking about the weather while they sing... :wink:

Is that picture by his name showing his chin, or something else?

TheBrazilianFly said:
You'll never forget your first time. :love:

U2Man will never stop bragging about how great U2@NY- oh, wait, you didn't mean that. :wink:

i attended both shows in manchester and they were my first, i am from Perth in Australia you see. First night i was on the tip of the left catwalk... i took my camera and got some great photos and vids, BUT, i did not get the emotional high i was hoping for. 2nd night i did not take my camera and was about 4 rows back from the front (in front of bono), it was amazing, the massive screen just overwhelms you, i cried (happy tears) during One and Streets.

So my advice to you is to not take your camera, the memories will live on in your head, plenty of people take cameras and its not hard to find pics on the net. The emotion is what you are there for, and with a camera, the experience is not as good.

lcfcok said:
i attended both shows in manchester and they were my first, i am from Perth in Australia you see. First night i was on the tip of the left catwalk... i took my camera and got some great photos and vids, BUT, i did not get the emotional high i was hoping for. 2nd night i did not take my camera and was about 4 rows back from the front (in front of bono), it was amazing, the massive screen just overwhelms you, i cried (happy tears) during One and Streets.

So my advice to you is to not take your camera, the memories will live on in your head, plenty of people take cameras and its not hard to find pics on the net. The emotion is what you are there for, and with a camera, the experience is not as good.

I completely agree with you Icfcok, I was at Manc 1 - right at the front by Edges's walkway and the whole concert was amazing but some songs sorta passed me by cause I was so caught up in the whole thing of being THAT close to the guys - I also took some amazing photos and got videos

My Sister and I then went again to Twickenham - we had seats this time and it was amazing - We were both crying during All I Want Is You and my sister sobbed during One - it just hit us that it really was U2 and this was happening

2 amazing days

Lisa

Have an Excellent time

My first show was so long ago (War Tour New Haven,CT) I can still picture in my minds eye the unbelievable feeling I had during and after the show.

Back
Top Bottom