i'm going nuts!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
i just woke up, turned on ESPNNEWS, and they mentioned how happy U2's road crew was that the Wizards won last night.

anyway, today is the day! i'll let you know how it went tomorrow!

ps. sorry, this is random. i'm just too excited to hold any regards for forum rules at this point.

I know a guy who works at the United Center, usually running the cameras for Bulls and Hawks games, but I believe he's working with the road crew for U2 this week. He's not happy to see the Bulls lose, I'm sure, but he is definitely relieved that he won't have to work extra on Saturday and Sunday to convert from U2 to basketball and back.

I am here in chicago and was secretly happy the Bulls lost last night. I was looking out for the U2 crew. The baby bulls will bounce back.

I predict a division win for the Bulls next year.

Imagine how much as this team would have kicked in Washington if Curry wasn't out...

yeah. the bulls are definitely on their way up, for sure!

11 hours till U2 takes the stage!

mikal, knox- couldnt agree with you two more. the bulls were amazing this year. imagine if they hadnt had the bad start they did. they handled the pistons in detroit and wouldve been right up there for the 2 seed. they will be ready next year, for sure

such a great time to be a bulls fan

Back
Top Bottom