I'm confused....I thought Crumbs was played in Milwaukee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MDFan

The Fly
I haven't looked around recently, but I swore on Sunday night or Monday U2.com said Crumbs was played again. Now, U2.com and u2tours.com says it wasn't.

What's up?

Crumbs was not played in Milwaukee - though it was on the original setlist and U2.com was too stupid to check if the band played their pre-written set or not.

Why do they even post it? That site is a joke.

It wasn't played. I was there. I WISH it had been played and I'm glad that I didn't check the set list in advance.

We heard them soundchecking it that afternoon and were so excited. But then it wasn't played :( Sometimes I wonder if u2.com deliberately screws up, it's like thier schtick now or something.

No wonder - I was shocked when I saw Crumbs on the Milwaukee setlist. It never really made sense that U2 would debut a song in Milwaukee - right after Chicago and right before Boston. That's just not the way U2 operates.

sv said:
No wonder - I was shocked when I saw Crumbs on the Milwaukee setlist. It never really made sense that U2 would debut a song in Milwaukee - right after Chicago and right before Boston. That's just not the way U2 operates.

It debuted in Minneapolis, between Chicago and Milwaukee. I was there. :wink:

Oh I see. I continue to be surprised, but fantastic for the Minneapolis crowd. Hopefully we'll see it in NYC - I would think so.

I had thought for the longest time that Crumbs wasn't on the band's setlist and that U2.com was just on its own planet. I just doublechecked, and there it was in between All Because Of You and Yahweh.

Oh well, it was a spectacular show anyway.

Back
Top Bottom