I'm buying this from Ebay

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ramblin rose

Site Team
Staff member
http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=93151&item=6186817321&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Translated Description:

Here they have the unique opportunity a glass of air from the stadium too ergattern. I stood very close at the stage and am very probable it there that also any air molecules of Bono and CO (that volume) are in the glass. Who wants to thus have a bit U2 with itself at home, must slam shut here. That is an absolutely seriously meant advertisement and up to now world-wide unique.

At least they're not selling bootlegs.:der:

i am prepared to engage in an all out bidding war to win this unique treasure

During the Elevation tour I saw someone selling 'a bottle of Bono's breath' on Ebay. As I remember, the seller claimed that they were next to the stage and that Bono drank from the seller's bottle of water then handed it back. The seller then quickly capped the bottle so 'Bono's breath was still inside'. Yeah, Ebay took that auction down.

Zootomic said:
During the Elevation tour I saw someone selling 'a bottle of Bono's breath' on Ebay. As I remember, the seller claimed that they were next to the stage and that Bono drank from the seller's bottle of water then handed it back. The seller then quickly capped the bottle so 'Bono's breath was still inside'. Yeah, Ebay took that auction down.

:lol: I remember that, it also said that the bottle glowed in the night, by magic of Bono's breath, I kid you not.

I got a kiss on the cheek from Bono last fall ... and will be selling my cheek on Ebay.

Get your own piece of Bono-infused Corianderstem Cheek Meat!

I have a pebble from Bono's beach. Who knows how many times he stepped on it....or peeed on it...or ....oh, the possibilities... opening bid...10,000 Euros....do I have a bid?

I have a bottle of Bono's breath too. I was in my home in a chicago suburb and Bono was outside the United Center in downtown Chicago and he exhaled and then the wind currents carried it all the way here and i ran outside with a bottle and captured it.

:hmm:

I did get my hug, kiss and back rub back in April... wonder how much the whole of me would go for on ebay :hmm:

I wonder if I can sell my right hand he kissed and sharpie magic marker he used?

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

I did get my hug, kiss and back rub back in April... wonder how much the whole of me would go for on ebay :hmm:

ive sold my body before, didnt get much though :(

Chizip said:

ive sold my body before, didnt get much though :(

I have apologized numerous times already for the low bid... I had tuition and taxes to pay...

I promise next time I'll leave you a bigger tip :sexywink:

corianderstem said:
I got a kiss on the cheek from Bono last fall ... and will be selling my cheek on Ebay.

Get your own piece of Bono-infused Corianderstem Cheek Meat!
Will you be stating in the listing which cheek it is? I'm kind of partial to the left ones myself.

Zootomic said:

Will you be stating in the listing which cheek it is? I'm kind of partial to the left ones myself.

It was the right one, but my right ear was also the recipient of a guttural moan/growl sound, so that should increase my value exponentially :wink:

*is wondering why ramblin rose was searching for U2_Luft_im_Glas_Schalke_Arena_kein_Papst_Schnitzel_ECHT on ebay* :hmm:

I'm still getting over a sinus infection flair up thanks to Bono's cooties! $1,498,284 and I'll breath/sneeze/cough on you!

It was the right one, but my right ear was also the recipient of a guttural moan/growl sound, so that should increase my value exponentially

Excuse me, Miroslava, but you best step off ... they're talking about MY sweet cheeks!

And it was the left.

:wink:

For an extra $100, I'll include a picture of us, post-hug and kiss. It shall act as a certificate of authenticity!

Back
Top Bottom