I'm an obsessed U2 fan!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shopgirl144

Babyface
I travelled to NYC for the 10/10 show, which was my first U2 concert, and was fantastic by the way! But, I feel like I must attend another U2 show, so I am again traveling to NYC on 11/21 & 11/22. Am I being totally crazy??

Oh, and by the way, I don't have a ticket for either shows!! I am planning to get a ticket at the box office the day of the show. Does anybody know if I have a good chance of getting a ticket? Did anybody get their tickets at the box office at the October shows? Or, should I just purchase them thru a broker, to be on the safe side?

Thank you so much!

If you are wanting tickets, post in our What Do You Want? forum here with the dates of the shows that you are looking for. MSG is tough with ticket drips, so I wouldn't depend on the box office. I had to resort to eBay several times.

shopgirl144 said:
I travelled to NYC for the 10/10 show, which was my first U2 concert, and was fantastic by the way! But, I feel like I must attend another U2 show, so I am again traveling to NYC on 11/21 & 11/22. Am I being totally crazy??

Oh my goodness! Absolutely not!!!!!!! Even after seeing 4 shows -one of them I traveled to Dublin - I still made plans to see two more! Once is never enough.

i would check out ebay and maybe craigs list. but 90% of the time there is a ticketmaster drop.. and u can run the risk of waiting at msg

Are ticketmaster drop tickets usually a nosebleed seat? I'm assuming there are very few GA seats or good seats the day of the show?

I checked ebay/brokers and they are outrageously expensive!! Do brokers tend to lower their price the closer you get to the show?

Does anyone know? Thanks!

ticketmaster often drops good seats. i have seen 167 dollar seats dropped on TM the day of shows before.

I've seen that they drop excellent seats, even in the lower section (not sure about GA tix though). you have a good chance! check a few days before to print E ticket!!! Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom