If you never joined U2.com but were a Prop member (ATTN:tkramer) READ THIS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the reply, rccj. Given that the sale is Tuesday, I'm getting a little nervous! It is reassuring knowing that you were eventually able to get things set, though. I'll be calling again first thing in the morning and will keep trying throughout the rest of the day if need be.

Best of luck to you as well; I hope a good option arises for you. :heart:

Last week, FanFIre said the line was open 24x7, I assume that might still be true since more sales are occuring htis week.

I would call them late at night, middle of the night, real early in the morning.

I finally got my situation resolved 6AM CST, 4 AM PST.

An update (sorry - rather long, I like detail! heh):

I called Fanfire again yesterday (Monday). I spoke to a rather snarky lady who put me on hold after I explained everything. As I was waiting for her to return, our call waiting indicated that my mother was phoning from work so I answered, thus losing my connection with Fanfire.

Later, I called Fanfire again, and eventually got a hold of a much more helpful and pleasant lady that even introduced herself - Eva. Once again I explained my situation. She then took my order number and looked it up right away, saying that there was indeed a record of my calling on Friday, and that all of the information I had provided was still there. She explained that I was still in the queue on their end to get it sorted out, but the persons able to provide a resolve did not work on the weekends, which was why they hadn't gotten to me yet - something I had suspected.

I told her that was fine, I just wanted to double check because I was a little anxious with the presale coming up. I said, "but there's no guarantee they'll get to it in time for the presale tomorrow morning," and she replied "unfortunately not, but we're working furiously here to get on top of everything," which made me giggle and say "I can imagine, it must be crazy over there now with all the ticket sales going on!" She laughed in agreement. She was so pleasant, helpful, and understanding throughout our entire conversation that even in knowing I may not get my Prop code in time, I felt reassured and happy that everything that could be done was and would be. Made me forget all of the hassles and frustrations in getting this all worked out.

This morning I still had not received anything, and was a little disappionted, but que sera, sera. However, to my surprise, while I was working on the computer a few minutes past 4pm a presale code arrived in my inbox! A few minutes later I was able to purchase a pair of Buffalo GA tickets! Not only am I excited, but it's the only date my cousin will definitely be able to attend so she was absolutely elated when she knew I was able to get the tickets! :happy:

I'm still not sure if I've been refunded my 20 dollars from my U2.com membership, but I will wait until all of the ticket sales are through before I contact them again if it's still an issue by then.

Last edited:
:drool: :( I had the same bad experience. I was trying to contact them via email, they never got right back to me like they always said they would. There was an email address posted but it didn't work for me. Then I finally called and while my name is on the list, they won't give me a code, it's too late.
sigh

Back
Top Bottom