If you could hear U2 cover one song on the tour what would it be

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Joy Division and The Undertones!!!!
Great Picks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I also love the Porcupine Tree selection.
How about a Neil Young cover????????
Like a Hurricane or Hey Hey, My My?????????
Or "Ceremony" by New Order (Joy Division).
Or something by the Clash.
OR...AND THIS ONE WOULD WORK...
BORDERLINE BY THIN LIZZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cali*gal said:

they've done never tear us apart, need you tonight, and devil inside on the elevation tour. i'm DESPERATE to get my hands on them as mp3s but i can't find them anywhere. (is it obvious inxs is still one of my favorite bands and michael hutchence STILL my favorite performer of all time)
but oh GOD doing shine like it does? i would collapse. i REALLY want elegantly wasted. it's a campanion piece to gone. both songs were written from the same conversation between bono and hutch

U2 singing "Never Tear Us Apart"??!?!? :drool: :drool: :drool: I've never heard that, but have always wanted to! :yes:
I saw them in Charlotte NC on the Elevation tour, but they didn't perform any INXS -- it was only the 3rd show of the tour, so they were still pretty focused on their own stuff I guess. :wink:
If you ever find an MP3 of "NTUA", though, look me up -- I would DEFINATELY be interested in it!! :up:

I'd love to hear Bono make the familiar introduction of "This is Bad..." and then launch into the Michael Jackson number!

"Your butt is mine..."

:D

best cover songs

even though it would NEVER happen, I would love to hear either "Nutz on Yo chin" by Eazy E or "Face Down, Ass Up" by 2 Live Crew.

In all reality, they are going to be playing "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go" by Wham, although from what I hear their version is strikingly different from the original.

Love the Red Rain idea or anything Peter Gabriel...

I'd love to hear them do Redemption Song again. Axver, when was the last time it was played?

ruffian said:
Love the Red Rain idea or anything Peter Gabriel...

I'd love to hear them do Redemption Song again. Axver, when was the last time it was played?

17 July 1993, Bologna. I have it on DVD and it's a pretty good cover, one I wouldn't object to if they did it.

I'm gettin soft in my old age but I have always liked the old classic covers - Help, Cant Help Falling in Love, Unchained Melody, When Will I See You Again (mostly a snippet on Elevation Tour), etc.

Back
Top Bottom