if anyone needs proof bono is back to OLD bono....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KUEFC09U2

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
and i mean his popmart-ZooTv antics, there is a video in the audio/video section of electric co from san sebastian, and, wow, just wow

beware it is over 100 mb

but WORTH it

ramblin rose said:
I was at this show.:D But I had horrible seats. :(
rose... it sounds like there is going to be a boot coming out, and from the video of electric co, it is going to be AMAZING quality, possibly best audio shot ever, and it looked like a FANTASTIC show, but i dont know how you felt from your crap seats :(

i just noticed he done that thing, what he used to do during ZooTv when he would throw himself towards the photographers, he done that in this clip, pretty cool

KUEFC09U2 said:
rose... it sounds like there is going to be a boot coming out, and from the video of electric co, it is going to be AMAZING quality, possibly best audio shot ever, and it looked like a FANTASTIC show, but i dont know how you felt from your crap seats :(

I thought Barcelona was much much better. The same person who provided this clip is working on the DVDs for the 3 Spain shows.:drool:

ramblin rose said:

I thought Barcelona was much much better. The same person who provided this clip is working on the DVDs for the 3 Spain shows.:drool:
well if the barcelona one is anywhere near as good as the clip i seen from san sab, then wow :drool: and i wasnt even there

Lisbon show :drool: :drool: in electric co, the real bono and the cardboard bono, great moment :lmao: and a great crowd :bow:

the spanish gigs were great too considering what some portuguese fans told me... but I wasn't there so I can't say how great it was...

Back
Top Bottom